ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀʀᴍꜱ ᴛᴏɴɪᴛᴇ

TW: exhaustion, profanity, victor being a dumb bitch and not taking care of himself, bit of SH

𝓗𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓶𝓼 𝓶𝔂 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓸𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝓯𝓾𝓮𝓵 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓮.
𝓦𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓪 𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱 𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓵.

𝒩𝒾𝒸𝑜𝓁𝑒 𝐿𝓎𝑜𝓃𝓈

☆꧁༒꧂☆

Victor was left alone on the bench in the training gym. A big drawback to his ability was that if he was not using it to his fullest extent, aka in the right environment it started to drain his own body. His ability was mostly focused on weakening and breaking the opponent, but seeing as he didn't wanna traumatize his trainee more than he already was, Victor held back.

His body ached in protest as he tried to move. He was pretty sure that if it was a person it would scream at him for not taking care of it, and then Victor would have to convince it to stop doing that and work. That was pretty much what he was doing at this point, he decided to walk to the train, maybe he should have taken Akutagawa on his offer to drive him home. The White -ettes thought process was interrupted by footsteps and quiet grumbling. Turning his head to the side, the male on the bench was met with a pair of angry blue eyes.

"Oh hey" Victor looked up at Chuuya with a lopsided smile

"Victor what the actual fuck, I told you a million times to stop pushing yourself to the edge, I don't wanna deal with you at your peak, and we don't have that Bandage waster here to stop you from killing us all" Chuuya lookes irritated out of his mind, and Victor knew that he was right, but right now he didn't care. So instead of acknowledging the ginger's words he pouted and tried to stand up from the bench.

"Oh don't be like that Gingi, you know that the pills keep him at bay" The taller male tried to stand up, only for his vision to turn fuzzy and black spots to appear at the edges of his eyesight. He stumbled forward just in time for Chuuya to catch his surprisingly light body weight. He carefully sat the taller man back onto the bench, snapping his fingers in front of his face trying to get the fainting male to focus on him.

"No no no no, don't you dare faint on me now you bloody tree, I ain't carrying you out of here"

"I'm fine Chu, I just stood up too fast" Victor's words were slightly slurred. Be rubbed his eyes to make the static go away, but it just made it worse. Rolling his blue eyes, Chuuya grabbed Victor's things and helped the man up by resting the taller's body weight on his own shorter frame.

"You're lucky I tolerate your malnourished ass." Chuuya dragged the mortician out of the training gym, to his red car.

"Don't you usually drive a motorcycle to work?" Victor asked with an innocent tilt of his head. The cold night air was helping his ever growing headache.

"Yea, I do, but it was too cold this morning" In his current state Victor did not notice the slightly tense tone of his friend. If he did, he would notice that Chuuya was not telling him the whole truth. It was true, it was a cold morning but that never stopped the ginger before. The reason he took the car that morning is because he knew that Victor and Akutagawa were training today. Chuuya has taken notice that the tall man has been exhausted lately, so he was gonna do a nice thing and give him for a ride home after, however he never thought he'd find the White -ette in such a state.