ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇᴇᴛʜ

TW: Profanity, teeth

°

𝓝𝓸𝓽 𝓮𝓿𝓻𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓪𝓷 𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓽, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓮𝓿𝓻𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓯𝓾𝓬𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓬

☆꧁༒꧂☆

The four arrived at the armed detective agency around 7 pm. Victor had four hours until his shift, which means he can just hang around the office for a bit, and he was already dressed for work so walking home was unnecessary.

Dazai was once again being yelled at by Kunikida for not finishing the reports from earlier that day. Victor came up to the pair and softly put his hand on the blond's shoulder and quietly told him that he's gonna handle Dazai and his mortal enemy; reports. Kunikida sighed and nodded, thanking him for the help and going back to work. Victor then grabbed Dazai and dragged him to his own desk.

"Start writing, I'll be back in a second, if i don't see you writing by the time I'm back I will leave" with that the White -ette headed straight to Ranpo's desk, grabbing some sweets from there, much to the detective's protest. Victor promised to bring him more next time and went back to Dazai. To be fair to the brunette  actually opened up a file and made an effort to start, but got distracted half way with something on his phone. Walking over to the desk, Victor placed the sweets down on that same desk, and softly grabbed Dazai's phone from his hands at which the brunette whined.

"Give me my phone back"

"You'll get it back as soon as you finish your work" Victor stated and pulled out his own phone and earbuds, giving one to Dazai and taking the other one.

"What do you wanna listen to?" Victor tilts his phone so Dazai can see the screen, and the abundance of Spotify playlists for him to choose from.

"I don't know, put on something you listen to all the time" Victor nodded and opened the top playlist, setting it on shuffle and turning it on before putting away his phone. The White haired man then grabbed a file and started helping Dazai with his piles of procrastinated work. The two males sat comfortably working, and eating their stolen snacks. Victor would softly hum to the tune of the music, Dazai joining in a few times to the songs that he knew. The office was finally quiet and calm, no chaos or yelling, everyone just enjoying the peace. Kunikida looked up from his desk looking over to Victor and Dazai. He smiled at the sight. Victor was standing behind Dazai, leaning over his shoulder pointing at something on the computer screen, probably giving the brunette some small pointers. Both were drenched in afternoon sunlight streaming through the windows, Victor's glasses were still on his face, but his coat was abandoned on the chair beside the desk. Victor chuckled at something Kunikida could not hear and lightly elbowed Dazai in his side at which surprisingly the brunette just laughed and grabbed a piece of candy still in his desk. Kunikida always questioned how the White -ette managed to calm the chaotic brunette down, not only that but also manage to get him to do what was needed. The blonde was sure there was much more to the mortician than what meets the eye, and more to this connection that he had to Dazai.

About two hours later, when the sun set and the clock showed 10 pm the paperwork was finally finished.

"I swear, if you ever put off that much work again you will be joining me at the morgue" Victor was slumped over the back of the chair he was sitting on with his head on the desk in front of him