Part 11

My waist kept moving against her while her hands firmly held my back pulling me closer to her as she slowly walked me out of the room never taking her lips off mine. I felt the light around us become brighter letting me know we were no longer in my lab and for a second I felt nervous about someone seeing us, but that feeling disappeared within less than a second as all I could think about was how her tongue was gently caressing mine making my spine shiver. 

My back banged against a cold wall as she dropped me on the floor, using her index finger to touch something next to her making me open my eyes and realize we were now in the elevator. Her lips pressed against mine once again, as I closed my eyes feeling her hand grabbing my tight as hard as possible while she breathed against my skin. 

I heard the sound of the doors opening quickly moving away from the wall and trying to walk out of it, my feet stomping into hers before her hands pulled me up to her waist once again as I wrapped my arms around her neck never letting go of her lips. It was like I was as light as a piece of paper, she kept walking down the hallway pulling me to her with her arm around my waist and her other hand on my cheek forcing me to never stop kissing her. 

My back banged against the door making me groan a little as she let go of my cheek to open it, finally letting us inside and closing it without any caution. 

"Shit" I gasped against her lips while she gently dropped me on the bed quickly climbing on top of me kissing me again.

I felt her hand searching for mine slowly taking it up alongside of my body until I could feel the headboard on the tip of my fingers while hers tangled with them. My body kept moving up and down trying to feel her even more, like it wasn't enought. I could feel the heat between my legs almost as if my body was beging for hers as she pulled her lips again from mine staring into my eyes making my heart race in fear. But nothing came out of her lips, except for a smirk causing me to swallow deeply before I lifted my head kissing her again. 

Her fingers let go of mine as her arm quickly moved down my stomach making it's way down to my hips making me gasp at it, while her lips went slowly up my neck, as she softly ran her tongue on my sking making my whole body shiver. I kept my eyes closed trying to control my breath and moving my hand to her head tangling my fingers on her curls while feeling her hips moving against mine. 

I moved my arm down, feeling the edge of her t-shirt and slowly lifting it up, completly removing it leaving her chest completly out as my eyes stared at every little bit of her skin admiring it and my chest moved a little faster. I remebered it like it was yesterday. Every inch of her was imprinted on my memory. 

Her hand agressivly moved down to my jeans, unzipping it as sloppy as possible before almost ripping them off my body making me slip on the sheets with her strenght. 

"Uhm" she ran her tongue over her lips staring into my eyes and slowly leaning her face over mine skimming her lips against mine "I'm gonna fuck now. And you won't open your mouth" she whispered making my lower stomach burn as I just nodded pressing my lips together. 

My back tensed up as Shuri violently pull my undergarments aside and used two fingers to enter me without letting me adjust at it. I turned my head, burrying my face into the pillow next to me and trying not to let out any sounds out of my mouth while she started pumping inside of me. 

"Shit" she mumbled making me finally open my eyes to look at her. 

I dug my fingers into her arm as I tried to keep my body as still as possible, while she kept moving herself inside of me causing a type of pain only she was allow to cause and making me enjoy every little bit of it. I slowly spread my legs a little wider, lifting one of my knees as she layed her body between them finally running her tongue on me making my whole body shake at her warmth. 

"Fuck" I cried out lifting my head to look at her as her eyes met mine before she putted a third fingers in thrusting even harder making my body slighly turn around in pain.

"I told you to keep quiet" she mumbled against my tight making me nod my head while my teeth dugged into my lower lip. 

I could feel my whole body burning, her tongue twirling around my spot, making me slowly move my hips up and down against her face while her fingers kept moving inside of me increasing the heat. I heard her suck everybit of me making my head fall back once again as I finally started feeling my body tensing up with every move she made. My fingers grabbing the sheets as hard as possible as I felt my hips moving harder on her and my back starting to arch.

"Fuck fuck" I moaned quickly looking over at her who had an angry look in her eyes "I'm sorry" I begged staring into her eyes "Don't stop. Please" my voice cracked at the last word as I notice a smirk forming in her lips before she started moving her arm a little faster and her tongue a little harder on me making my body lose control of itself and agressivily burst into her face while I covered my mouth with a piece of fabric from the pillowcase next to me. But she didn't stop. 

My body kept tensing up, clenching up and down while her tongue moved against me and her fingers pomped inside on me as I started to move my body already in pain using my hands to try to stop her. 

"Fuck" I cried out being completly ignored starting to feel my heart race even faster "Stop stop" I begged once again trying to sit up still feeling her tongue on me "Shuri!" I yelled feeling my breath getting heavier and finally pushing her away letting my body fall down on the bed again feeling her eyes on me "Shit" I mumbled looking back at her.

"Was it torture?" she asked as a smirk formed on her lips making me realize she was enjoying it making me simple nod my head "Good"

I let out a chuckle, taking a deep breath and sitting down leaning my body to her and moving my hand down to her tight pulling her closer to me as she slowly pulled away making me stare at her a little confused.

"I'm sorry" she whispered looking into my eyes "I can't" 

"What?" I asked still trying to catch my breath.

"You...touching me..." she mumbled lowering her head making my throat close up "I'm sorry"

"No" I interrupted her "Don't apologize" I kept my eyes on her trying to figure out her.

"I should go" she said quickly grabbing her shirt and dressing up.

"Please stay" I let the words come out of my lips feeling guilty about it.

Shuri's eyes met mine once again, there was sadness in them, almost pain witch make me feel even worse with everything. I took a deep breath ready for her to ignore me, get up and walk away, but she quietly climbed inside the bed, her body covered in sweat as her head gently rested against a pillow stretching her arm making space for me to lay down next to her. 

And just like that, I felt my eyes slowly closing, her scent surrounding me while her arm held me close to her making me ear her heartbeat.