☆ Destroy Lonely

Starla was peacefully sleeping before she was being gently slapped on her cheek. She scrunched her face up, her eyes fluttering open and squinting at the figure in front of her.

"Lone?" She said shocked that he was standing over her right now. Starla and Lone met at one of his shows a long time ago when he was still underground, yet she still knew a fair share of his songs so ever since then, he kept her close.

But when she went to one of his shows, she wasn't from there so really they've been in a long distance relationship for a good minute now.

"C'mon, wake that ass up." He said, sitting on the edge of her bed, patting her butt. "What time is it?" She yawned, looking over at her digital clock, even more shocked to see it was 4 am.

She stretched, quickly covering her eyes when her room light turned on by her mom. "Damn.. you knew about this mom?" Starla smiled at her mom, sitting up as she grabbed her glasses off her nightstand.

"We been planning for at least a month now, we wanted to surprise you." Her mom flashed her gapped tooth smile that she just so happened to pass down to her daughter.

"Oh my goshhh, you smell good too." Starla cooed, hugging the boy in front of her. "Chilll but aye, you needa pack yo shit  and get ready, we got somewhere to be in like two hours." He said making her furrow her eyebrows.

"Huh?" She said, flipping her covers off of her half naked body making him laugh. "Yes Bruh, we gone be gone for a week and a half so pack allat." He said.

"I don't even have enough bags for all that." She said, digging through her closet. "Well if youn got enough clothes we can always go shopping when we get there." He said.

Starla rolled her eyes at the boy "I'm so tired of these lil rich ass rap niggas." She said making him suck his teeth. "Aight you hatin bruh, now I'm finna go bother yo lil brother." He said, getting up and leaving her room.

-

Lone sat in the almost empty plane, recording his self and showing off his freshly retwisted locs. He then aimed his camera down at Starla as she slept, her head laying on his shoulder before he smiled and ended the video.

Their relationship wasn't that private considering he'd post her from time to time but never tagged her, though, some of his og fans knew her Instagram at.

He saved the video before captioning it "#19" also, the two met when they were both 17, but he was older by a month. He then sat his phone down, just staring at the girl.

He hated how far apart the two were and hated whenever he had to leave her. He'd try to convince her to move in with him back in Atlanta or at least let him get an apartment nearby but she had too many family members back at home in Texas.

Currently, he was taking her to LA for the first time, knowing her love for the aesthetic of the place and all the things to do there. No matter where Starla slept and she knew her boyfriend was around, she'd find a way to cuddle with him one way or another no matter where the couple were.

His mind then began to roam. What was she doing before he came down here for her? What if she got another nigga on the low and was using him for money? He'd hate to find out she was doing something trifling after they got back from her birthday trip.

He didn't want to give him self something to think about for the rest of the trip so he just looked out the window, something that the two childishly fought over moments prior.

-

"We're finally hereeee." Starla sung as they entered the hotel empty handed while his team and hotel workers were gathering their things. "I'm glad you excited cause I got a whole lotta shit planned for you tomorrow?" Lone threw his arm around the shorter girl's shoulder.