☆ Slump6s

"CowGirl"
In which a country girl
catches a ride from
a stranger and thanks him in return

Featuring:
Namil Bridges and Lynia Stone

Lynia paced the side of the road, rubbing her arms as the cool Georgia breeze flew past her. She'd previously gotten into a petty argument with her father on the way home, so in return, he kicked her out on the side of the highway.

She only wore a tank top, short overalls and her notorious cowboy boots. Lynia lived on a farm with her brother and father, so they would tend to wear farmer clothes, but Lynia was never a big fan of the long clothing they wore.

She huffed, her curly ponytails blowing in her face irritating her before noticing a car pulling over, turning on their hazards. Once they came to a full on stop, she approached the car foreign car, leaning down to talk into the passenger window.

When the window rolled down, she was met with the faint smell of weed along with a lightskin boy in the driver seat. It was rare seeing a boy this good looking in where she lived in the country, so she was a bit thrilled to see him.

"You good? You look a lil too young to be a prostitute." He said, looking her up and down. Lynia cocked her head back "Maybe cause I'm not one? My daddy kicked me out the car on the way home and left me stranded." She sighed, looking around.

He was taken aback by her thick country accent, but he should've suspected it considering the clothing she wore. "Oh damn, my bad." He said.

"You're fine.. you think you could help me get back home? We ain't too far from it." She asked, batting her lash extensions at him. Namil wouldn't dare say no. Though he wasn't a big fan of her style, she was stunning regardless.

"Mmm, c'mon. Ian inna rush nowhere anyway." He shrugged. The girl grinned before opening the door and getting inside. Once inside, she looked around, playing with the curls in her hair—making Namil look over at her.

"You never been in one of these?" He asked cockily. Lynia chuckled "I haven't, I only see these bad boys on television. It's pretty nice." Lynia complimented.

Namil never personally met someone so country so her vocabulary was funny to him. "Oh, let me put my address in." She said, holding her hand out for his phone. Once that was done, the two decided to get to know one another since they had a good ride ahead of them.

"So mister, what's your name?" She asked, looking at him. "Namil, you?" He asked. "I like that, I'm Lynia, my folks call me Lynn." She grinned, clearly happy to answer this question. "Mmm, it really fit you, you like it down here?" He queried.

"Sometimes, I would like to explore the city one day but my daddy says that wouldn't be safe for me but I think he's just talking." She said, shaking her head at the thought. "Damn, I'd be down to take you one day, let you see some shit you never seen." He said.

"You sayin I deserve to be taken out?" She asked almost seductively. "Sum like that." He said, Lynia snickering.

-

"You want me to pull in some more?" He asked as he arrived at her house which was actually really nice. "Mhm, it's a long walk from down here." She said, looking near the barn where the animals were roaming around.

"Aight, it was nice meeting you, Lynia." Namil said, Lynia smiling. "It was nice meetin you too, Namil." She said, exiting the vehicle. But before he got ready to pull off, Lynia got a thought, so she jogged around the car to his side to get his attention.

She knocked on the window, Namil rolling it down. "Hey, you think you could come inside for a bit? I'd like to thank you for gettin me home safely." Lynia said. He thought about it for a bit before giving in. He powered his car off without saying a word, Lynia cheesing as she backed up so he could open the door.