-Part 2-

I. came from a long road called a03 😃

Neteyam's POV:

When lo'ak told me that i laughed and figited with his hair playfully even tho he let out a growl so i kept doing it,because  who doesn't  love teasing the younger sibilings?.I picked up tuk who almost fell asleep on the sand as we walked towards t'seriya,who seemed to be annoyed but i didnt  wanna make a woman mad,ive seen mama mad and jeez,woman are scary.

"Hey tseriya, how are you?" I asked since i don't really know what to ask a madmor serious woman,"im fine neteyam,just stressed."she answered and i raised  my eyebriws tseriya  stressed that seemed newer then usual."why?"i asked i think i was being very repetitive  at tuis time because she looked  like she wanted to be alone."nvm tseriya,you don't  have to answer.!",i said backing up away from her and returning home  with tuk,lo'ak and kiri all walking behind me,well except tuk who was asleep in my arms like a baby.

"Eko!",i heard lo'ak say,i look behind me to see lo'ak almost  jumping on me but i swoon over the other way so i dont drop tuk,who already  awake and looked bored,"no fun!",said lo'ak."sorry baby bro,but its time for lunch"i smiled and continued  to walk."Ahh meuia sweet meuia"[ahh sweet home in navi],"yeah,mom is lunch ready?"lo'ak asked as he ran inside.

Aonung pov:

"I just hate those navi!!!!",aonung screamed in his pillow[its like a wrap instead tho] until tseriya  walked in and looked down at him."aonung whats wrong?"she asked,"i think you already know that seriya",aonung replied  in a sassy tone.

"Anyways tseriya?,whats your connection with that navi named lo'ak",aonung asked and tseriya  blushed  giving the answer away pretty  fast."ew tseriya!"aonung said dramatically and tseriya  laughed covering her mouth.

284 words

Next one will  be longer[my health is super bad rn so i need some time ♡]