Part 4

My favorite commentor♡

Chapter 4[so short 😭]

   Aonung's  pov:

   Even...mating,i don't  really want to but for my father's wishes,i would do it just so i can make him proud of me,and maybe he will accept me for who i am!,who am i kidding,ofc he won't he'll  just do it to the next child.

Tseriya  comes over to me and ask me a question"why are you so blue[get it?]today,aonung?,"she asked in a sweet tone,giving that she want to be nice.[as always]."im not seriya",i replied and she gave me the "mhm" look so she could obviously  tell i was lieing,but what i don't  umderstand is if she knew i was sad why ask me,if i am?,i find that quite  stupid if you ask me and millipns of others

"Aonung,i can tell you're lieing to me,soo tell me",tseriya commanded kinda. felt very uneasy because tseriya pushed me to explain my feelings,but thats alright,i still went ahead and explained how i felt like a burden  to our father."and yeah thats it.",i said almost on the verge  of tears."oh aonung-"tseriya saidbefore hugging me,her arms were soft today and everyday really,i was smiling when the hug was over tseriya  can really bring someones day up.

"Well tey tey,wanna go now?" I said,she smiled and hugged me"oh the new nickname is so adorableeee",she almosted screamed and i sighed,"whatever no its not,lets go now",i replied and she said "alright",we walked back to the ocean where we usually go and i saw neteyam  the oldest sully by my spirit  brother,i was mad,furious  or whatever this feeling was,because  first he takes over my home and then my parents and now  my spirit  brother!,i swam over to them,and i almost laughed at how neteyam kept having to swim up for air.

"Don't mind this Skxawng",i told my spirit brother in sign,he twirled in laughter and neteyam  looked confused as i still didn't  teach him the sign language,"i do not understand what you say?"neteyam  said,i turned to him and said "well thats sad,is it now?"i replied and he went back to his business teying to communicate  with my spirt brother without sign which made me laugh a little,so i had to cover my mouth with my fingers[u only got 3 of them 🤨🤚].

Thats all 🤩,bye bye commentors♡◇

Words[390]