Part 3

Chapter-3-[its so short help.😭]idk the povs anymore HELPPPPPP

It was a normal  day,usual training and usual teasing as some say not all some nav'is are quite quiet these mornings and why?,well todays the day they meet their  spirit sisters and brothers,and cousins and all you can think of,so lets get started.

Aonung's pov:

"Everyone,are sisters and brothers are here!"tseriya spoke loud,the people cheered the dark blue nav'is are confused expected by freaks,aonung thought.

Neteyam's Pov:

"Whats so special about meeting a liu?"lo'ak said rolling his pierce blue eyes and aonung eyed him down"well "five fingers" its a day we finally get to see our spirit sisters and brothers,if you don't like it,go back to your forest,monkey" aonung said and left."lo'ak.don't."neteyam warned,and lo'ak listened  for once,which suprised kiri."guys how about we go check whats really going on!"tuk said cheering,like all the cyan nav'i.

"Alrighty tuk!"kiri replied and smiled,lo'ak rolled his eyes again"why must we go and see what they do?" Lo'ak questioned,"maybe it will be interesting"neteyam replied."my baby bro don't he impatient,it gets you less places then sky demons"neteyam added before lo'ak could speak.he placed his hand behind lo'aks head grabbing his scalp."ow,stop"lo'ak moved neteyam's hand away  and neteyam laughed.

They walked to where everyone was heading  and even saw aonung and tseriya talking to some random nav'i named "xin",he didn't  seem like good news but apparently  to aonung he was.They looked around until they saw the cheif and his mate "ronal".the cheif welcomed all the spirits,but his mate was to busy with hers to care.

"My son,aonung" the chief pointed to aonung in the crowd,and everyone cheered for him,tho he didn't  add anything yet."my son aonung,our future cheif,our future leader,welcome him!",the cheif stated and everyone started either clapping or cheering  his name it sounded like "aonung!,aonung!" Just getting repeated  and repeated over and over again by the large crowds that formed.

"Thank you everyone,i sould like to say i will be the best cheif you ever had!"aonung stated and everyone  started clapping,liking his speech,he soon stopped and tseriya  went on, i turned to my brother and he said lovestruck eyes,i laughed and swayed my hand in his face,he pushed it aside and contuined staring,she stopped the speech and came down and gigled looking st lo'aks face,he blushed and stopped looking,i just laughed and he punched my arm.

Aonung's Pov:

That five fingered freak of a nav'i was staring at my sister,so lovley dovley,it was disgusting,who would want to fall in love with a nav'i who looks more of a fish then  an actual  reef nav'i,aonung thought and sneered  himself away from everyone,he was walking around the waters,seeing if there was anything to do,since he really didn't  like speeches,but he wanred his father to be proud of him,so he would do whatever it took.

               Even...

[Hah...cliffhanger i think idk-]

Words:456