Rainy days

Y'all this idea was WAYY too cute to pass up-
You're fifteen in this btw
Ok enjoy
You knocked on the house door and smiled as it opened.
"Hey love," Marcy said, kissing your cheek and leading you inside.
Your parents had organized you two to stay together while both families went on a business trip, so you were with Marcy for a week.
She showed you her room and you unpacked your sleepover bag.
"Oh my gosh."
Marcy had found your frog squishmallow you'd gotten for her.
"I didn't know you had one of these!" Marcy squeezed it, her eyes wide in awe.
"Oh, uh that's because I got it for you." You blushed, an arm on your neck out of awkwardness.
Marcy blushed too. "R-really?"
"Well yeah, you always said you wanted one so I decided to ya know...get it for you."
Marcy engulfed you in a hug. "Thank you so soooo much N/n!"
"N-no problem Mar-"
You were cut off by her kissing your nose before looking down at your lips.
"Can I?"
You nodded and closed your eyes as you felt her lips against yours. This was officially first kiss, so it was a pretty big deal.
You seperated, both gasping for air.
There was an awkward silence, and you interrupted it with a cough.
"Soooo...can we finish unpacking?"
"Y-yeah!" Marcy said, still at a loss for words from what just happened.
Once you'd finished, you sat down on her bed.
"My lord it's cold," you shivered.
"Did you bring a jacket?" Marcy asked.
"Right, jacket, uh...nope."
"What? I thought YOU of all people would bring a jacket."
"Yeah, well, the weather app said it would be hot over the next week!"
Marcy sighed, placing her thumb and index finger between her eyes. "Hon, we've been over this. The weather is unpredictable here!"
You shrugged. "Well, you should know I have a terrible memory."
"Ok fine, you can borrow one of mine." Marcy walked over to her closet and tossed a black knitted sweater over to you.
You caught it, and put it on. "Thanks sweetheart."
She sat back down on the bed. "No problem. Now, are you hungry? I'm gonna go make-"
"No. I do the cooking."
"What, why?" Marcy asked.

"Marbs, no offense, but you can't cook. You'd probably burn the kitchen down. In fact, when we volunteered at that soup kitchen, you DID burn it down."
"Don't remind me," Marcy sighed. "I don't even know how I did it! It was all liquids there!"
"Well, you have a talent." You said sarcastically.

"Hey!"
"What?" You batted your eyes innocently. "I'm just saying."

"Okay," Marcy thought for a moment. "How about we play the pocky game?"

"Are you saying you want to kiss me again Wu~?"

Marcy smirked. "Maybe, L/n~"

You got up, and did the bold move of pecking her lips before going to the door of the room. "I'll go grab the pocky!"

As you were downstairs shuffling through the kitchen, you heard the soft tap of rain outside.

You got back to the room with the food, and saw Marcy staring out of the window, eyes filled with wonder.

You put down the pocky and sat next to her on the seat near the window. "You did always love the rain, huh?"

She smiled, her face seeming to glow slightly even in the grey light. "Well yeah, I just always found it...comforting."

"Come here." You suddenly reached your arms out and wrapped them around her.

She wrapped her arms around your torso.

You kissed her head. "I love you."

"I love you too." She mumbled and interlaced your fingers.

You just lied there, enjoying each others company.

You eventually got up, and grabbed the pocky box and shook it. "You still wanna play?"
Marcy shrugged. "Sure, why not?"
You grabbed a pocky stick and placed it in your mouth, and Marcy joined at the other end.