The drums

p3rsY_ requested this
Hey yall, ya girl is back at it again

Fun fact: I actually used to play the drums, But it has been a while so correct me if anythings off

Enjoy you amazing person

"Mars? Can you teach me how to play the drums?" You asked, an idea popping into your head.

She looked up from her nintendo. "Yeah, of course."

You chuckled. "You seem to ramble about how much you enjoy it a lot. What time should I come over?"

Marcy put down the console and thought for a second. "Just walk home with me."

"Ok, do you have any books on the different parts of the drums?" You raised an eyebrow at her.

She shrugged. "Nah, I'll just teach you hands on." (Don't take that out of context-)

***Timeskip bc DENIAL IS A RIVER IN EGYPT, YOUR HUSBAND IS GAY***

You'd arrived at Marcy's house, and she was currently teaching you the different parts of a drum set.

(Here's a reference for you.)

"Oh, can I have a go now?" You asked, excited to play

"Uh, yeah sure," She handed you the drumsticks. "Just be careful."
You smiled at her. "Relax, I can handle this."

You were about to bang the snare drum, but Marcy stopped you.

"Wait, your holding the drumsticks too low," She pointed out. "Also, you were going to bang that drum wayyy too hard. Be gentler with the drums. Oh and Move your hands up a bit."
"Are you sure? It feels like if I hold it any higher it will be...unnatural."

"Hey, have you been learning drums for the past year?" She asked, a teasing smirk plastered onto her face.

You sighed. "Alright, I'll trust your judgement, Miss Wu."
"Never call me that again." Marcy turned and gave you a cold gaze.

You shivered. "Geez, I didn't even know you could look that scary."

"Don't judge a book by it's cover. Now, I'll just be teaching you a simple beat. Hit the hi-hat and the kick drum at the same time."

You hit the high-hat with your left hand while hitting the kick drum with your foot.

"No, no," Marcy shook her head, before coming up behind you to swap your hands around. "Like this."
She had her face pressed against yours as she corrected the placement. You blushed at the contact, and shook your head once she had finished and moved away. "Uh, thanks," You muttered.

"No problem. Now, hit the hi-hat and snare at the same time."

You did just that.

"Ok, do the combo's together."

You did the two combo's together. Once, twice, and before you knew it you had a rhythm.

You stopped, looking up at Marcy gratefully.

She smiled and began to walk towards you. "See? Now that wasn't so-WOAH!"
She seemed to trip over air, and she knocked the stool down, taking you with it.

You ended up under her, you managed to catch yourself with your hands.

She did you, although the position was awkward for the both of you.

"Uhm-I-Uh-"
She's actually blushing because of me, You realised.

You felt a boost of sudden confidence and kissed her, leaving her blushing as you pulled away.

She stopped blushing and giggled. "Hey, uh, do you wanna...go out with me?"

You nodded with a grin on your face. "Yes!"

Not too bad, not too bad.

Goodnight, my besties.