Cupcakes (Darcy X reader)

Requested by p3rsY_

Enjoy :)

What could I make Darcy as a surprise... You asked yourself. Suddenly, an idea popped into your head. Maybe I could make them cupcakes! What kind though...If they're in Marcy's body, they should have the same taste as Marcy. So, red cupcakes with ube frosting.
You sighed out loud. "Eh, worth a shot."

You heard a knock on your door, making you jump. "Come in!"

The door opened to reveal Darcy. They leaned on the wall, looking you up and down.
You let out a breath you didn't know you were holding. "Darling, what do you need?"

Darcy shrugged, coming over and plonking themself on the bed. "We got bored so we decided we'd come and pester you. You are our partner, after all."

You facepalmed. "Could you not-"

"Would you prefer special person?" Darcy asked. "Or significant other?"

"Significant annoyance in your case," You grumbled.

"Hm," Darcy placed their head on your shoulder and began to play with your hair. "You're gonna have to deal with this for the rest of the day."

"Not if I have anything to say about it!" You quickly jumped off the bed and ran out the room.

You got to the kitchen and closed the door behind you. "Ok, now where is that...Aha!" You pulled out a cooking book that said: How to bake cupcakes 101, 20th anniversary addition!

"Darcy didn't tell me tha-" You slapped yourself on the head. "Focus Y/n!"
You began to read through the recipe and grab all the ingredients, and place them on the counter.

"Ok, step one, preheat the oven to 300 degrees." You walked over to the oven and turned it on.

You read through the steps and eventually got them in the oven.

Once you got them out, you made the frosting, let them cool, piped the icing onto them, and slid them onto a large plate.

You wandered through the castle and made it to Darcy's room. Then, you balanced the plate on one hand to make sure you didn't drop it, and knocked on the door.

Darcy answered, and gasped as their eyes landed on the cupcakes. "...You didn't."

"I did. Surprise!"

"For me? " Darcy asked, pointing to themselves.

You nodded.

"Aw, come in!" They gestured for you to come into the room, so you did.

You sat down on the bed and placed the cupcakes down on the bed, Darcy joined you and began to eat a cupcake.

The icing was pretty messy, so you had a pretty good feeling it wasn't going to be very clean eating.
Eventually, a piece of icing landed on the corner of their mouth. One word went through your mind.

Opportunity.

"Hey, you got some icing on your face," You mentioned.

"Where?" Darcy asked, looking up from their cupcake.

"Here," You went in for the icing, planting a small kiss on where it was.

Before you could pull too far away, Darcy grabbed your face and pulled you in again, this time the kiss was more passionate.
You internally panicked and kissed back with equal passion, wrapping your arms around their neck as you felt their lips pressed against yours.

They pulled away, smirking at your red face.

"W-Why'd you kiss me like that?" You stuttered out, still blushing.

"We were simply not satisfied with the kiss you gave us, so we took it upon ourselves to do it," Darcy shrugged. "Plus we like seeing you flustered."
"Well," You'd started. "I think that's mission accomplished."

Sorry it's so late, I was busy :(
Bye besties!