• B • U • TT • E • R • F • L • Y • || Modern AU

Giyu's pov.

Will she even like a quiet guy like me..?

Will she even like me..?

*

I was sitting peacefully near at the window, looking outside. When I heard our professor's footsteps, I immediately look at the front.

"So students, today we have a new exchange student. Please be nice to her and treat her kindly." I heard the professor said.

She called the new student. When the new student enter the room, the students immediately rushed to her.

"OMG, you're so pretty!!"

"What's your secret?!"

"How to be like you??"

"Can I ask what's your number?"

"Want to go on a date?"

"Be my friend!"

And more.

But, I didn't really care. I didn't saw her face and heard her name, since all the students goes to her.

"Alright, students. Please sit down."

"And you.." the professor looked at her.

"You will be sitting next to Giyu Tomioka" I just raised my hand.

She sat down next to me.

The class end and I didn't even understand a thing. The new student keeps bothering me.. until now.

"Hey, so you have no friends?"

"I have friends.." I answered.

"What's your name again?" I asked, she giggles.

" My my, Tomioka-san, did you really forgot my name that quick. I just said it earlier." She answered.

"It's Shinobu Kocho"

"Mosquito.."

*
[Few months later]

This mosquito is still bothering me. She doesn't leave me alone! Well, except when I go to bathroom.

Whenever I see her, I have this weird feeling in my stomach. Her smile is gorgeous and her giggle.. it's a music to my ear.

When I found out what does that feelings mean.. do I- no! No, I don't! Or do I..?

[Later]

"Today, you students will be working on a project. You will be working on a group with two people. You can choose your own teammate." The professor said.

Everyone starts to go to her. I'm kinda sad because I don't think I have a chance to have her as my partner.

She reject all of them and looked at me.

My heart is beating so fast right now.

"Will she ask me to be her- let's just see.."

"Will you be my partner for the project?"

"S-should I say y-yes..?"

"I guess.." I answered.

"Great then! We're gonna do it at my house, okay?" She said.

"Okay." I replied.

[Later at her house]

*ding dong*

The door opened.

"Oh, hello, Tomioka-san!"

"Hi.."

"Come in!"

After that, she opened the door widely, inviting me inside. I did.

She close the door again and lead me to her room

[Later]

We finished half of the project.

"Tomioka-san, are you hungry? I can get some food downstairs, if you want!" She offered.

"Sure"

She got up and leave the room, making her way downstairs. I just wait for her, while sitting in the floor.

After a few minutes she came back with the food.

"Here, Tomioka-san, catch!" She said, trowing a food at me.

I catched the food, "Thanks" I said.

After we finished the project, I went home. We decided to leave the project on her house and she will bring it tomorrow.

[Next Day]

After the others, it was our turn to present our work. The teacher said that we all did a very good job.

*

After all our classes,I wait at the bus station outside the school.

I saw Kocho walking towards me.

She greet me with; "Hey"

"..." Was all she received from me.

She then started to poke me.

"Why so cold, Tomioka-san?" She said, while poking me.

"Will Giyu-san work?"

I felt my cheeks heats up.

"My,my, why so red, Tomioka-san? Are you perhaps.. blushing?" She said, in a teasing tone.

"W-what.." I stuttered.

"Ara, the quiet boy is now stuttering? I can't believe it!" She teases me again.

"I.." I was blushing so hard at that time.

"What? Cat got your tongue~?" She teased and then lets out a soft giggle. What a music to my ears.

"I.." I stopped, trying to think what I want to say, but can't since I'm still flustered.

I want to get out of this! Oh god, please help me! Prove me that you're real!

[END OF PART 1]