•~• Raising ~ In ~ Popularity ~•~

This is gonna be a book.

Author's pov.

PROLOGUE.

It was a beautiful afternoon. The sun was about to set so the sky is orange-colored. Meanwhile, in the hospital, a woman was holding a baby. Turns out, she just gave birth. The face on the doctor who help her give birth was disgusted. The doctor called the woman's husband, telling him that he can come inside any time now. The husband immediately bursted in to go see her wife and her child. He ran to her wife and child and looked at his child. Even tho, the child was "ugly" he still smiles and accepted her.

"She is.. my child."

*

"C-can I play with you guys?" A girl asked nervously.

"No. Go away freak!"

The girl cried and ran until she bumped into a comic shop. She entered the comic shop and found it beautiful. There are a lot of horror comics in the shop and she decided to read at least one.

She found a book that peeked her interest and grabbed it. She sat on the couch and opened the comic.

[ Cursed Mask - Volume 1 ]

"This is.. interesting."

PRESENT. "..."

A girl named Kocho Shinobu was walking to her class. Then suddenly, another girl pulls her into the bathroom. Shinobu falls on the floor, while the other girls are just laughing at her. Shinobu cried and the others looked annoyed by her sudden action. The leader of the girls leans to her while smirking.

"Why are you doing this to me, Ume? I did nothing wrong!" Shinobu asked while still crying.

"You still don't get it, don't you? It's because" the girl named Ume leaned again.

"Y-O-U A-R-E U-G-L-Y" Ume said while poking her forehead with her fingers very hard on every words.

Ume finally stand up and left Shinobu alone, while she's still crying. Shinobu stood up and walked over to the sink. She slowly looked at the mirror, processing what just happened a few seconds ago. She began having a flashback on the moments when she was always bullied or being called ugly by the judgemental people. She started to tear up and she throws her glasses at the mirror. She bursted out in tears again while slowly sitting on the corner.

After a few minutes, she finally calmed herself down and stands up and picked her glasses up. She starts to run to her classroom. When she enter, all of the attention goes to her. They all looked at her and started laughing. She then looked up and saw that what happened earlier in the bathroom was playing in the big screen. They all continue to laugh at her and she cried again while running.

"I.. how will I show myself to school tomorrow..?"

*

She clicked on the elevator. When the elevator stop, she quickly ran outside. She walked to the edge of the building. She was thinking of ending it all.

"I guess this is the only way.."

She closed her eyes to feel the cold breeze of air. She opened her eyes again. She then saw a billboard, a billboard of a famous singer that commit suicide.

[ Happy 18th Birthday, Sabito. From us to you in heaven ]

"That's sad. He is only 10."

She rethink her life choices and decided not to do it. She backed out a little then stop. She looked at the city from above. While she was on it, a random guy suddenly grabbed her hand and pulled her. The both ended up on the floor, laying down.