~• RAINING •~ | part 2

Author's pov.

It was a lovely day. The sky were blue and white. It was the perfect time to visit him.

Shinobu just woke up because of her alarm. She goes downstairs to eat breakfast. After that, she take a shower and got dressed into something nice. She grabbed her phone, wallet and key. She put the wallet and the phone on her small shoulder bag. She locked the door and closed all the window before leaving her house.

Shinobu goes to a flower shop.

"Good morning!" She said with a slight bow.

"Good morning, going to visit him again?" The old lady said.

Shinobu does that every year. Every 1 certain day of a year, certain day.

"Yes, it's his death anniversary today, remember?" Shinobu said with soft chuckle.

"Oh, yeah right. I forgot, say hi for him from me, okay?" The lady said with a small laugh.

"Sure, will do." Shinobu respond.

The lady handed Shinobu a flower. The same flower she always ordered when she's going to his grave. The flower she always give him.

Shinobu payed the flowers and leave to go to the cemetery.

Shinobu was now walking inside the cemetery. She's finding a certain grave. When she finally found it, she sat down and placed the flower beside it.

"Hey, I know you're there watching me. But, I can't.. I can't move on. How am I supposed to live without you? I never found someone because you are always the one for me. I'll never replace you, even if they give me billions or trillions." She said, tears slowly falling from her eyes.

Suddenly, the place got windy and more cold. Shinobu felt that someone was hugging her.

"I'll always be with you.." she heard but no one was there.

She started to cry heavy and more heavy remembering their flashback. She knew it was him. She knew that he's always there.

Once she was done on the grave, she stands up and walk away. Leaving the flowers besides it.

"Giyu Tomioka

Died of car crash, 32 years old."

[END]

Sorry if this is short, I don't have that many motivation. Also, don't mind the last scene, I know it's bad. I'm not good at making things like that 😭😭

I hope you like it and bye!