All Might!

I took a deep breath before I continued kicking the can around.
Looking at the group chat I felt slightly nauseous. There was so much going on, I just needed a moment.

Rat wanted to fight my parents in court, I was trying to guess the person behind the new number, rat was hacking everything, he said he knew my dad's story.
The new number was hard to guess, I was rather curious...
Dude rat was so scary, what would happen when dad would start his shit again?

Thinking about it my head started to spin. I leaned against the wall clutching the hood from my hoodie as I put it over my head. In frustration I started pulling it. Things could have been simple, but no, I had to be a burden.

Why did I have to text the chat every day? Why did I get those kids expelled, why did people loose their jobs because of me? Was I really that bad? Why did I exist!?

I closed of my ears. "Don't listen to the questions." I whispered to myself. I slid down and hugged my knees for comfort.
I hurried my face in my arms and enjoyed the silence. Nobody was around me to taunt me or to push me around. Then again I had thoughts. I sighed at my negative attitude.

"What are you doing here?" Someone walked up to me.

Slowly I got up, "Just trying to not throw myself off that ledge there." I mumbled pointing to the edge of the rooftop.

"Wel do that on another rooftop, we don't want a bad name over our heads." The person sneered at me. I ignored them completely and stared at the sight.

Something passed one building, at lightning speed, flying trough the air. I saw something I recognised.
I rushed towards the edge and peered towards it, the person behind me calling out some things.

"Dude, I think that's Allmight!" I looked back and pointed at the now small dot.
All might was always the one that had inspired me. As long as you tried your best, you could do anything! He always prevailed! I wish I could be like that!

"Yeah, and you look like an angel." The person referred to my demonic wings, "go somewhere else before I call security."
My head looked back slowly, I remembered who I was, why I came here in the first place.

I looked one second at All Might, before I stepped back and headed towards the stairs.
"Sorry to bother you, sir." I mumbled, my gloomy mood returning.