In the end...

A few weeks later our dearest Guess again came home from school. Not the home where their mom lived, that was hardly a place, I'm talking about UA.
They ran trough the halls, pissing off Aizawa who called after them to slow down, and rushed into Nezu's office.
"Dad! I got 100% on the test!" They showed him the paper.

Nezu smiled as he read trough it. After the whole court adventure he ended up adopting Guess again. They told him their name, but who needs names. (It's Y/n)
"Great job, how was the other test?"

Guess again didn't drop their smile as they quickly changed the subject.
(They did not study for that test) Nezu smiled as Guess again did not drop their smile, he was grateful that they didn't have to be scared anymore.
Quickly our dearest Guess again left his office to go say hi to the others. Some people in the hallway said hi to them as wel, they all knew them because they basically lived there now.
Their white wings and slightly glowing hallo were something UA learned not to mess with as wel, but that's for a bonus chapter which I might write after editing. ^-^

The judges had decided their parents had to serve a few years of prison, their father more than their mother. Both got a restraining order and couldn't get custody over guess again ever again.
On another note, Nezu got a weekly ice cream day where he handed out ice cream to his students in exchange for a talk with hound dog, the school therapist. This encouraged people to be more open about their mental health.

So now, Guess again was happy and they found confidence. Once they were old enough they went to college where they learned about support items. (Old enough being younger than the others because Nezu pulled some strings.)

So I guess, they all lived happily ever after.

The end.

(A/N)

I loved writing this!!
Now up to editing, I'm kidding, I gotta finish this a/n first.

I got the idea from another book, it's I think it's in one of my reading lists, a chatfic, go check it out!
The writing took quite a while as I took frequent brakes, but it's finished!

Lastly, go check out some of my other stories.
And have a waffle. (*゚▽゚)ノ🧇
Editing waffle has finished the editing.

That's it, have a nice day/night!

~currently hungry waffle, I'm curious what my dinner will be tonight... (the dinner wasn't good. I'm stil annoyed at it)