7."You Are Ours"

'Y/n's Pov'

Jake dragged Lo'ak, Neteyam, and I back to the pod. I could hear him huffing behind me. I was worried about what he was gonna say. We arrived to the pod rather quickly. 

"Y/n over there" Jake pointed to the corner of the Pod, while he stared at Lo'ak and Neteyam. 

I quickly walked and stood where Jake had told me to. I received a quick glance from Lo'ak. My ears flatten as I listen on, avoiding eye contact with Jake, who might glance at me, at any time.

"What was the one thing I asked you to do. Huh. The one thing"

"Don't cause trouble" Lo'ak said softly

"Don't cause trouble" Jake repeated

Neteyam wiped off his lip. He took a deep breath and steeped between Lo'ak and Jake, waving his hands around.

"Sir, it was my fault"

Jake scoffed and turned to Neteyam. "No I don't think so, you gotta stop taking the heat for this knucklehead" Jake turned back to Lo'ak.

"Dad, Ao'nung and his friends were picking on Kiri and Y/n" Lo'ak gave his father a pleading look. Jake turned to me and I just looked down.

"What did they say to them" Jake asked softening his tone

"They called Kiri a Freak" Lo'ak got angrier as he thought about it. "And what did they do to Y/n" Jake asked. Lo'ak and Neteyam glanced at each other. 

Lo'ak sighed and rolled his eyes. "He touched her, like held her hands and said something about how her hands make her special and unique, something like that"

Jake looked at his sons confused. "How is that picking on her" Jakes wondered confused. "He shouldn't have touched her to begin with" Neteyam spoke softly. Jake slowly started to understand what was going on. Jake smiled, put one of his hands on their shoulders. They looked up at their father.

"Jealousy isn't a reason to start fights and cause trouble" Jake whispered to them.

They both nodded their heads. Jake stepped back. "Lo'ak go apologize to Ao'nung"

'No One's Pov'

All of the three children's heads shot up. Y/n stepped forward and stood next to Lo'ak and grabbed his hand. "Jake, Ao'nung should be the one to apologize not Lo'ak".  Lo'ak smiled at how Y/n was sticking up for him. Especially standing up to their father. Jake glared at Y/n and caused her ears to flatten. Jake realized and calmed down.

"Look, he's the chiefs son, could you just please go apologize to him. I don't care how you do it, just go. Then when you get back have Y/n fix you up in the medical pod". 

Y/n rolled her eyes at how non-understanding Jake was being. Lo'ak rolled his eyes before he darted out of the pod. Y/n followed quickly after him. Neteyam started to walk out but Jake stopped him. 

"So what the other guys look like"

"Worse"

Jake smiled. "That's good"

"A lot worse" Neteyam smiled

"Get out of here" 

Neteyam turned to go find Y/n and Lo'ak. Y/n was trying to catch up with Lo'ak. 

"Hey can you wait a second" Y/n said almost begging. Lo'ak sighed, but stopped. Y/n placed her hand on Lo'ak's shoulder and bent over. "Just. Just give me a minute". Y/n needed to make Lo'ak laugh before he went to find Ao'nung. Lo'ak smirked at her reaction. 

"Skxawng" Lo'ak said with a small chuckle. Y/n stood up and smiled at him. She placed her hand on his cheek. Lo'ak wanted nothing more than to just embrace her, but he knew he shouldn't. He reached up and placed his hand over hers.

"It's gonna be okay, just make it quick and simple" Y/n said as she rubbed small circles on his cheek. Lo'ak let out a loud exhale. "Okay". Y/n smiled and removed her hand as Neteyam approached the two. "You got this, mighty warrior" Neteyam rubbed his brothers head. Lo'ak laughed as he moved Neteyams hand. Lo'ak turned and went to go find Ao'nung. 

Neteyam watched Y/n in awe, as she watched Lo'ak walk off. The high sun making her body shine. The light bouncing off her hair making it glimmer. Neteyam realized how much he truly felt for the girl. It was way more than he thought at first. Y/n turned to him and his gaze went straight to her eyes. They were beautiful, innocent, caring. 

Neteyam snapped out of his thoughts when Y/n waved her hands around in his face." Neteyam, are you okay". Neteyam nodded his head. "Well did you hear what I said". Neteyam shook his head. Y/n wondered why Neteyam wasn't talking, but she let it go. " I said, we should go get you fixed up, come on" Y/n grabbed Neteyam's hand. He smiled and tightened his grip on her hand.

There was one other female Na'vi inside the medical pod. When she saw Neteyam she stood up. "No, I got this one" Y/n spoke with a smile. The other female Na'vi nodded her head and left the medical pod.

"Sit" Y/n pointed to a small wooden bench. Neteyam sat down as he watched Y/n. "This is all so different from what we have back home, but I know what I'm doing" Y/n stood in front of Neteyam with a small leaf with some liquid on it. Y/n frowned at Neteyam. 

"What" Neteyam spoke softly. Y/n said nothing as she put the leaf to the side. She bent over and parted Neteyam's legs. Causing Neteyam to quickly adjust and cover his area. Y/n laughed.

"Sorry, didn't mean to expose you like that, Teyam" Neteyam rolled his eyes and chuckled, placing his hand back on the bench. Y/n picked up the leaf and stood in between Neteyam's legs. He placed his hands on the back of Y/n's legs, without knowing he had done it. Y/n cleared her throat.

"Neteyam"He realized where his hands were and removed them. Y/n used the leaf to wipe off all the dried blood, before she took Neteyam's hands in hers. 

"Skxawng, I was gonna say thanks for the support so I don't fall" Neteyam looked at Y/n with a smirk. He slowly put his hand back where they were, giving her legs a small squeeze. Y/n smiled as she continued to fix up Neteyam.

"You know, I think you, Lo'ak and Ao'nung could actually be good friends" Neteyam's grip on the back of Y/n's legs got tighter. Neteyam pulled Y/n into his lap. Y/n stared into Neteyam's eyes. A serious flash of anger was leaking out of his eyes. They were inches apart, Neteyam noticed.

"Y/n" He spoke low and raspy, his accent being present more than ever in this moment.

"You need to stay away from Ao'nung" Y/n looked at Neteyam confused. "Are you serious" Neteyam's grip on her leg got tighter. "Yes". Y/n rolled her eyes. "Why, what for"

Neteyam pulled Y/n's face to his with his hand. He hesitated before he pressed his lips against hers. Y/n was shocked but she soon realized that this is something she has wanted for a very long time. Hence why when they were back home, that night when Neteyam was so close to her, she felt a certain way. She melted into the kiss, kissing Neteyam back. The two pulled away and Y/n couldn't make eye contact with him. He chuckled and lifted her chin.

"You are ours"

1200 Words