28. "Keep Up Skxawng"

'No One's Pov'

The family landed their Ikrans on the rocks of the mountains. Jake hopped off his Ikran and then helped Neytiri down. Y/n held onto her arm and her side, where she was cut. When Tuk got off of Y/n's Ikran she noticed she was covered in blood, it caused her to scream. Lo'ak and Jake ran over to Tuk. Y/n hopped of the Ikran, but immediately fell to the ground. Lo'ak immediately ran next to her, checking her pulse. "She's still got a pulse, her wounds need to be fixed up" He said while looking at his father. Jake nodded his head, "Hurry up! Get her to the hut!" Jake ordered as Lo'ak carried Y/n to Mo'at.

Mo'at saw Y/n and rushed her onto the floor so she could try and help her. Jake turned to Lo'ak, "Go get Max and have him bring the supplies". Lo'ak nodded his head, Kiri stepped into the hut, "I'll go with him". She said as she turned around running after Lo'ak. Y/n opened her eyes as she looked up at a blurry Jake. Jake took Y/n's hand in his, "You're going to be okay baby girl". Y/n smiled at Jake before her eyes fluttered shut.

'Y/n's Pov'

I opened my eyes, no longer in the hut. I sat up and rubbed my head, as it was pounding. 

"You are weak" I heard a voice say, causing me to jump up. I looked and saw the bright glowing Na'vi again. "Great Mother.." I said softly. I received a hum in response.  I slowly started to take in what she said, "What do you mean I'm weak". She titled her head, "You are falling in and out of reality, I fear you may not make it, and well..." I widened my eyes, "You mean I'm dying". She nodded her head slowly. 

I looked to my right and saw Neteyam, in some kind of glass. I walked over to it and smacked my hand against the glass, "NETEYAM". Eywa let out a sigh, "The glass opens the closer you get to completing the deal...as you can see my child, it's sealed shut". I turned around and looked at her, with a tear rolling down my cheek. "I can't die, I've come this far". Eywa nodded her head, "Then fight to stay alive". I gave her a confused look, "What does that mean..how do I fight to stay alive if I'm not even awake". Eywa stayed silent.

"No, don't do this to me...Please! ANSWER ME" I begged. But she disappeared and I was left alone with Neteyam inside the glass. I turned and looked at him. I jumped back when his eyes opened. I stepped closer to the glass and tapped my hand against it. "Neteyam..." I said softly. He just stared at me with a blank expression. I felt more tears roll down my cheeks.

"I don't know if you can hear me, but I-I Promise, I will do everything in my power to bring you back". I put my hand up against the glass. I noticed that Neteyam's arm slowly started to move towards my hand. He pressed his hand up against the glass right where mine was. I looked at him and smiled as more tears came pouring out of my eyes. He gave me a warm smile.

'No One's Pov'

Lo'ak was once again sitting right by Y/n's side as Max and Jake were fixing up her wounds. Mo'at was also helping. Max checked Y/n's vitals, but hesitated on giving her ivys as Mo'at said no. "I can feel her, she is quite weak" Mo'at said softly. Lo'ak pressed his lips together, "There has to be something we can do". Mo'at looked at Lo'ak, "It is up to her". Lo'ak looked at Mo'at confused, "What does that mean". 

'Y/n's Pov'

I thought about what Eywa said. Fight to stay alive. I looked up and saw a bright light. Then trailed down the tree that was next to it. As I started to walk towards the tree, Neteyam's glass started to slowly open. I turned around and as I walked back it closed. I understood what I had to do. I quickly ran towards the tree and started to climb up it. Thorns pricked at my skin as I made my way higher. I looked back at Neteyam once more before I crawled into the light. "I'll see you soon". 

'No One's Pov'

Mo'at lifted her head, "She has done it". Lo'ak also lifted his head, "Done what". Before Mo'at could answer Y/n sat up, breathing heavily. Everyone around her smiled, and she laughed as she turned to Lo'ak and hugged him. Lo'ak hugged her back confused on why she was laughing. She pulled away and looked at Jake, "I saw her again..and Neteyam". Kiri stepped into the hut with Tuk, "What did she say". Y/n smiled, "Well I saw Neteyam in a glass, she told me the closer I get to completing the deal, it opens and once it is fully open, Neteyam will be given back to us". Kiri smiled, "Then what are we waiting for". Neytiri stepped into the hut, "We should give Y/n at least a day to rest her wounds".

Y/n looked at Neytiri, "I want to go as soon as possible". Jake and Neytiri looked at each other, "Earliest we can go is tomorrow morning" Jake said while looking at Y/n. Y/n smiled, "Yes please". Lo'ak stood up, "Then we should go live it up, and enjoy our last day before heading back to the sea". Y/n stood up, "Let's do it". Jake put his hand out towards Y/n, "Your wounds". Y/n rolled her eyes, "We will be careful". Jake sighed as he turned to Lo'ak, "You keep her safe, any sign of her hurting, or anything, you bring her right back here, got it". Lo'ak nodded his head, "Yes sir". Jake stepped out of the way allowing Y/n,Kiri, Lo'ak and Tuk to leave the hut.

The four ran over towards the labs, but Y/n saw Spider sitting alone on the ledge of the rocks. Kiri and Lo'ak noticed as well. Y/n turned to them and they all looked at each other. Y/n sighed as she walked over to Spider. Lo'ak, Tuk and Kiri followed. Y/n crouched down next to Spider, placing her large hand on his shoulder. Spider turned and looked at her, Y/n's ears lowered ever so slightly as she took a deep breath.

"Spider.."

Spider shook his head no, as he looked down at the rocks beneath him. 

Y/n sighed, "I cannot forgive you for what you did, just yet. But I can stop being mad at you". Spider looked at Y/n and slowly started to smile. Y/n gave Spider a small smile back. Spider averted his eyes to Lo'ak and Kiri. Lo'ak sighed as he smiled, "I can stop being mad at you too". Kiri nodded in agreement with what Lo'ak said. Y/n smiled and stood up, "Now let's go live it up before we leave". Spider smiled as he stood up. Y/n and Lo'ak started chanting really loud, making Spider laugh and join in their chanting. All the children took off towards the labs, and then out into the forest. The children ran across the long mossy roots.

Y/n stopped and looked at the view with a smile on her face, "Gonna miss this place"

Y/n was snapped out of her thoughts by Lo'ak, "Keep up Skxawng!" he called to Y/n while laughing. Y/n rolled her eyes and went to go catch up with the others.

1273 Words