𝓝𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓰𝓲𝓬 {𝓜𝓲𝓬}

~Summery~
{Request} Getting turned into a baby and Platonic Hizashi reliving his glory days
🚧Reader turned into a baby, Old man Hizashi, fluff🚧

~♡♡♡~

Awoken by the sounds of crying a tried Hizashi huffed and pulled himself up. Walking over to the light green bassinet set up a few steps from his bed he smiled down at the crying baby "Hungry?" A much louder scream rang his ears and made him chuckle "Figured." 

Seeing that scene, and then being informed that Hizashi Yamada's oldest and only daughter was an adult. With her own apartment, job, lover, and no children for him to grandparent. Yeah, it would be a bit confusing. Until you were also informed that said daughter was hit with a quirk on her job that turned her into a baby. And who better to care for baby F/n Yamada than the man who did it the first time around? Her daddy. 

It's been a month since the accident and he sure as hell isn't complaining! He never knew how much he missed having a baby until this happened to him. 

Scooping you up and sitting on the bed, he gave you your bottle. Watching as teary eyes closed in bliss as the formula hit your tongue. It made his heart flutter when you reached up and grabbed a strand of his hair. Holding it between your little fingers as you fed.

He knows it was wrong of him to go looking for the person who did this since he's retired. He knows it's even more wrong of him to have him tied up in his basement. But he can't help it! He missed you, and baby you are just so dang cute! He wants you like this forever, and with the help of that villain, he can have it. Your lover will move on, and you won't remember a thing. So to Hizashi, it's fine!

~♡♡♡~

(330 Words)

Requested by: CharlieCherryWood

A/n: You should go check out 

Up Next: Platonic Todoroki Family {Request}