𝓟𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓬 {𝓕𝓪𝓽𝓰𝓾𝓶}

~Summery~
Platonic Fatgum with a sidekick that gets overstimulated after a chase
🚧"Panic Attack"🚧

~♡♡♡~

You stopped to lean against the wall, out of breath and annoyed as the villain jumped the wall and kept going. God darn it! He got away!

You slid down the wall to sit as your legs felt like jelly. Your costume is too tight. Sweat stuck to your skin in a sticky gross way, making your hair glued to your face and neck. Hot air came and went from your lungs not helping as you began to hyperventilate. 

Until a soft hand was placed on your shoulder "Hey, breath with me." 

♡♡♡

"Im sorry I let the villains get away." 

Your hero smiled at you "Dont sweat it. Hawks caught them not two minutes later and you did what was best for you. You stopped and waited for backup, don't push yourself past your limits, especially not while you're a sidekick." His smile always put you at ease, he was such a sweet guy. Your glad you picked him for the work-study.

♡♡♡

'Im glad she picked me for her work-study.' He thought to himself as he watched you crawl into bed through the cameras he's hidden around your apartment from the various times he'd been over for one reason or another. He can't imagine how you'd get by without him. 

~♡♡♡~

(230 Words)

Requested by: tired_pan_bish

Up Next: Romantic Hizashi