𝓜𝓮𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓬 {𝓐𝓲𝔃𝓪𝔀𝓪}

~Summery~
Just a normal visit to the mechanic shop
🚧Stalking, Creep Behavior🚧

~♡♡♡~

You pulled your car into the empty parking lot of the mechanic shop, walking through the parking lot that smelled of oil and tires. When you entered the lady at the desk typed a few things on her keyboard and pointed to the waiting area wordlessly, not surprising since it feels like you've been here at least every other week as of lately. 

You took your usual seat in the corner on the uncomfortable old black chair and began the waiting process, swiping through your phone mindlessly until you heard the door across the room swing open. You watched from behind your phone as the man walked over to the desk. His long black hair was tied back in a loose bun, his eyes tired, clothes covered in random filth. He took a dirty rag out of 

his back pocket and wiped his hands clean before taking the paper from the lady. Silently reading it over he perked up and looked to you. "Back again? At this point you should just let me scrap that thing for parts." You could tell by the hint of a smile in his voice that he was messing with you. You rolled your eyes as you stood "Your complaining about easy money?" 

You made the usually grumpy man make a small laugh as he held the door to the room your car would be pulled into. Once again you found yourself sitting and waiting as the man worked on this week problem. When he was done you went back and paid so he could pull the car around. 

Shouta put the car in park and stepped out, moving to the back and bending down. His eyes scanned under the car until he saw the little black device softly blinking red occasionally. It made him smile as he stood and waited for you to come out. He gave you a smile "Let's hope I don't see you again for a bit." You nodded "My bank account would apparated that." 

You got in and drove off as Shouta went back in and to his office, shutting to door tightly he went to his computer. Turning it on a picture he got off your social media greeted him making him smile before he clicked the tracking app. You drove the route you always did, stopping at the same gas station as always and all. He knew your whole routine by now but he still wanted to make sure you got home safe, especially after all the tampering he's done to your car as of late. He knows its wrong but cant help it, he wants to see you. Its not like he isn't being nice, he always gives you a good discount and has a new car waiting for when you finally decide to get ride of that one. It would be useless anyways though, he'll just keep doing what he does. 

The computer dinged and the line of messages he and his assistant share popped up blocking his view of your tracker 

X : She called again, said its leaking oil now. I scheduled her for tomorrow around 3. Home visit 

He smirked. 

~♡♡♡~

(600 Words)

Up Next: Part 2?