𝓑𝓾𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓼 {𝓔𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓜𝓲𝓬}

~Summery~
{Request} Platonic Erasermic helping their favorite student with bullies
🚧Bullying, Reader crying, Happens at school, We already know I favored Mic in this🚧

~♡♡♡~

Hizashi was sitting in his empty classroom during his planning period. Soft music playing through his phone speaker as he edited a few lesson plans. He figured it was gonna be a nice quiet time. Until the sound of his door quickly opening and closing along with quiet sobs. 

Signing he looked up only to frown, his favorite student crying in front of his clothes door. When she noticed him she took a breath "M-Mic sensei. I know your busy but you said earlier this year that your doors always opened and- and-" A hiccup cut you off long enough for Hizashi to get up and lead you to the desk in front of his "Yes I did say that. Now tell me what's wrong." 

Mic found himself sick as you explained the bullying you've been going through since the beginning of the school year. This was a school for heroes, and yet there's still bullies. He's tried many times to convince Aizawa to clip those weak links off before they become fame-hungry little cowards that only hold other pros down but he seems more forgiving than anyone would think.

He grabbed the tissues and allowed you to clean your face "I'll make sure to handle this bully problem L/n. But if you'd liked you can stay in here with me until my next class." 

"Thank you sensei." 

♡♡♡

Throughout the next three weeks you noticed, slowly but surely, every one of the bullies you told the teachers about just stopped coming to school. You tried to find out if they got expelled, you felt kinda bad, but anyone you asked either had no answers or told you they couldn't tell you anything. 

It all just felt...off.

~♡♡♡~

(325 Words)

Requested by: _Ground__Zero_

A/N: I think I changed your request a bit, my bad. Also look at me actually getting to my mountain of request lol

Up Next: Platonic Mic Request