8

꧁❤︎︎꧂꧁❤︎︎꧂꧁❤︎︎꧂꧁❤︎︎꧂

𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

After I dropped Emilia off, I decided to go back to the hotel.

When I entered the room, I saw all the team looking at me like I did a crime.

"Where the fuck were you?" Thiago yelled as they all eyed me up and down. "You missed training, man. You can't fuck this opportunity for us all. We need to win."

"I'm sorry, okay? I needed some air." I lied, trying to sound reasonable.

"Needed some air?" Vinicius laughed, sitting on the chair.

"Okay enough, I made food." Paqueta said from across the room.

They all sat down to eat at the table.

"I'm not hungry, but thank you Paqueta." I informed, making my way to my room.

"I'll talk to him." Neymar whispered, following me into the room.

I entered my room, changing into another outfit.

"I know you are lying," Neymar stared at me, waiting for a response. "What happened? Tell me. I won't tell them."

"Look, I couldn't wait till France's match to tell her, so I texted her yesterday to meet today, and we met."

"Lord help me. Sometimes I question your ability to think, and then what happened?" Neymar sighed.

"I didn't show her the picture, but she believed me because he has been ghosting her. She sent him a few texts and he ignored her. She doesn't know anything about where he is, so she's alone now."

"Oh my god. Where the fuck is he then? Why is he acting like that? He wasn't like that, maybe that girl he cheated with said something to him."

"I don't know, Neymar. It's killing me, okay? I just felt so bad today when she was talking to me, she almost had a mental breakdown because of his shit." I spoke, trying to think of something.

"Calm down. Why do you even care?" He asked.

"I don't know. I just care. You know me, I could care about a cat that dies in front of me."

"Hmm," Neymar replied. "Okay, think of something and tell me what happens. I'm going to go back. Unfortunately, I need to make up a lie now."

"Shut up, love you Ney."

He left the room as I started to think of something to help her break up with him. Because there was no way I could let her stay with him, that asshole.

I stayed in my room the whole time, and my thoughts were going to me from the inside if I don't do something. I went outside the room to grab some whiskey and returned back as it was around 12 AM.