9

꧁❤︎︎꧂꧁❤︎︎꧂꧁❤︎︎꧂꧁❤︎︎꧂

𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

My feelings were confused at this point. Not that I didn't love Kylian, I would be lying if I said that I didn't love him, and I still do. It takes time to stop loving someone, and eventually become strangers again. It hurts that I don't get to text him everyday even when he's at training, and it hurts so much that he cheated on me. And I got to know that he cheated on me through a person I don't really know.

What hurts even more is that Richarlison has been giving me comfort all along right now. I was waiting for at least one text from Kylian, but not a single one I received.

I woke up at 5 AM to see Kylian lying next to me on the bed. I slowly got up, trying not to wake him up. When I looked over the counter I saw a bouquet of roses and a card. The card said "I'm sorry."

I simply couldn't forgive him, not after everything he has done. He doesn't even know that I know he cheated on me, and I need to break up with him as soon as I can.

I couldn't help, but stay awake because all of this has made me question everything about myself.

꧁❤︎︎꧂꧁❤︎︎꧂꧁❤︎︎꧂꧁❤︎︎꧂

★𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒★

𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀: 𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞?

𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍: 𝐡𝐞𝐲, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲? 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐩?

𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀: 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐩, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐊𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞.

𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍: 𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐩? 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞.

𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀: 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲? 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤.

𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍: 𝐈'𝐦 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧, 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲?

꧁❤︎︎꧂꧁❤︎︎꧂꧁❤︎︎꧂꧁❤︎︎꧂

𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

What Emilia doesn't know is that I wasn't even asleep, I was thinking about her. And I had this feeling that she should text me in any minute, and she did. I couldn't believe that Kylian came even after what he did, and I certainly couldn't wait to see Emilia.

I put on a hoodie and sweatpants then immediately left. The sun still wasn't out, but imagine spending the sunrise with her.

"Hey, how was getting out like? Did he hear you?" I asked.

"Nope, sound asleep," she laughed. "I'm really sorry, I just didn't know where to go. I didn't even call Olivia because I know she's sleeping right now and she doesn't even wake up until ages later."

"Why are you apologizing? I'm fine with it. You can stay over my place for now."

"Thank you. Not just for this, but for everything. You helped me, really." She smiled.

"You're welcome. And I have a place to take you to if you don't want to sleep now."

"Where is it?" She asked curiously.

"A surprise." I said as I drove off.

I knew this place with a nice view from instagram as I was scrolling through places to go to in Qatar.

As we got there, she appeared to be utterly in awe of the surroundings. If I could have stayed here indefinitely, I would have preferred to do so with her because it truly looked magnificent.

"Oh my god. I saw this place, I saved many places so I can go to them with Kylian." She whispered.

"It's okay, you're here now."

"I love it. This is incredible!" She complimented the place as she continued to walk around. "How are they open now?"

"Well, I made them open for us. I think you forget that we are somewhat famous."

"You made them open? Really? You're unbelievable, Richarlison. Thank you so much." She thanked me as she sat.

She was beaming with joy as she watched the sun come up, and I couldn't stop staring at her face. She continued to glance up at the sky while turning to face me with a gorgeous smile. I couldn't help, but think about Kylian. How could he let such beauty go wasted? Not to mention, she was the sweetest soul I've ever met.

"Why are you staring strangely at me?" She chuckled.

"I simply enjoy looking at the people I chat to." I lied. Of course I wouldn't say otherwise, but that is a lie.

"You're going to convince me you do that with every single person?" She replied.

"Maybe?" I laughed.

❤︎︎𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘: @𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍, @𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀

❤︎︎𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘: @𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍, @𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀.𝟕𝟖, & 𝟕 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒.

@𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀.𝐌: 𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚, 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤💋

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐃

A/N: IM SORRY FOR BEING SO LATE BUT I WILL UPDATE MORE!! THIS IS SHORT BUT HERE YOU GO. SCHOOL IS KILLING ME MAN ANYWAYS DON'T FORGET TO VOTE💋💋