13

꧁❤︎︎꧂꧁❤︎︎꧂꧁❤︎︎꧂꧁❤︎︎꧂

𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I didn't care much about the match, I just tried to put on a smile for the whole match until it was over. I left with the cab to the hotel immediately so I can talk to Kylian about ending things.

I returned back into our room and saw a broken vase on the floor. Nope, I didn't expect him to be this mad about it. He cheated. It was his choice, right? How is this my fault?

Just as I was about to turn, I see Kylian at the door with a sad expression on his face.

"Mon amour, I'm sorry, it happened so quick and we were both drunk." He said as a tear went down his face.

"Kylian, being drunk is not a fucking excuse. I trusted you and you broke me. How am I supposed to forgive you?" I yelled.

"Emilia, I love you. We can work this out, okay? Please let us stay together."

"No Kylian, I can't. I can't stay with you when you broke my trust and chose someone else over me."

"I didn't choose anyone over you. What the fuck? Emilia, you are the one who chose Richarlison over me by hanging out with him all these weeks when we were fighting." He raised his voice at me.

"At least I wasn't drunk and kissed him. Richarlison is my fucking friend, Kylian." I raised my voice back at him.

"You know what? Just fucking leave! But you will regret it. Do you have any idea about how many girls wish to be in your place right now?" He scoffed.

"Yeah and I will pray for all of them, including your blonde bitch." I stormed out of the room.

I couldn't cry anymore because I cried enough about this whole thing for weeks and I realised I deserved better than him. I called my manager Eliana and told her about the news, so that she can contact Kylian's manager to break the news to the media. We had to announce that we broke up tomorrow and I'm not sure if I'm ready for all the hate I will receive from Kylian's fans that will most likely accuse me of cheating on him. And if we didn't announce anything, and the paparazzi ended up taking pictures of me with another male celebrity, then that would give off a bad reputation whether if it happened to Kylian or me.

I had no idea where to go after storming out of the room. But I was thinking about this person the entire time; the person I really needed at this exact moment was

Richarlison

My thoughts chasing me back and forth, wondering if I should call him up and tell him that I broke up with Kylian. Should I call him now or it's too late? Besides his match is tomorrow, so he is probably asleep.

𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I kept thinking about her during training, I just couldn't take her off my mind to the point where I kept zoning out during training and Neymar noticed it.

"Hey Pigeon, can you stop zoning out? We need to focus on tomorrow's match." He whispered.

"Sorry, just thinking about something." I whispered back.

"Does that something happen to be more important than training?"

Oh yeah it is, but I can't tell you that.

"No, no. Anyways shut up." I continued training until it we finished off practice for today and went back to the hotel.

I was waiting for a response from Emilia about any updates since she told me she will break up with him tonight and it was around 11 PM. Until she finally texted me and I got relieved because she had me worrying about her the entire time.

★𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒★

EMILIA: Hey Richy, are you up?

RICHARLISON: Hey Emilia. Yeah ofc I'm up.

EMILIA: Can I swing by for a bit? I really need someone right now and I don't want to talk to Olivia because she can be a bit judgemental sometimes.

RICHARLISON: Ofc and I can come pick you up if you want? I was hoping you would text actually. And let's talk in a place outside if you want. Paprazzi don't usually show up at night, so it would be a good opportunity for both of us.

𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I was relieved that he answered because I just needed him there for some reason, I didn't know why he was up so late though when he has a match tomorrow, but I decided to brush it off.

I took some clothes from Olivia since I didn't pick up my clothes from Kylian and I's room. I will definitely pick them up tomorrow after I get a separate room for myself at a different hotel and so will Olivia. The only reason she picked this hotel was because I was in it and we would easily go out together.

I didn't want to talk to her about Kylian, not tonight.

꧁❤︎︎꧂꧁❤︎︎꧂꧁❤︎︎꧂꧁❤︎︎꧂

A/N: I WILL UPDATE A LONGER CHAPTER NEXT TIME! THANK YOU SM FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE💋💋