|🔥| Dominance. ( La Luna x Raspberry. )

Both Characters From @RocksR_Smart and I's Book, Sexting Gone Wrong.

.

.

.

.

T: Raspberry

B: La Luna

Continuation Of Part 10.

.

.

.

3rd Pov

Luna gasped as she shoved her tongue in her mouth, and fluttered her eyes closed. She squeezed her legs tighter, like an anaconda squeezing its prey. She made small whimpers and moans, fanning her wings out across the wall. Raspberry moved one of her hands to hold her ass, just so she wouldnt fall, and the other to sneak up her loose hoodie, rubbing all her sides.

Raspberry pulled away, while Luna whimpered. Raspberry started to kiss and suck on her neck, leaving small purple bruises behind. The back of her neck was littered with hickys. She hoisted her back up, as her other hand breached her bra. Luna covered her face with one of her sleeves, hiding the blush that had formed on her face.

Her hand slipped in her crevice, which made her jolt and gasp for air. It had been the first time she had touched her like this, and she was a little nervous, but mostly just impatient.

'Just get to the point of this already-' Luna mumbled, looking away from her and the hand up her shirt instead retracted and rubbed her waist. She squirmed under her touch, until one finger just barely brushed over her clit. She moaned quietly, as Raspberry simply smirked down at her, brushing over the area again.

She got tired of teasing, and kept her fingers on the area. She made a lewd moan, and bucked her hips towards her. Raspberry slipped them further, running one along her slit and feeling how wet the surface was. She pressed it in slightly, messing with her folds.

She moaned, trying to buck her hips again, but being stopped by Raspberry's strong hold. She pressed a little more in, and soon enough, it was her whole finger. She curled it, which Luna gave a loud moan. She started to thrust it in and out of her honeypot, and soon enough, added a second and a third finger.

She curled them all at once, her own breath becoming raggid as she buried her face in Luna's shoulder. Luna was moaning like a pornstar, not making an attempt to hide them at all. She was coming closer and closer to her release, and made small whimpers which were mixed nicely with her moans.

Raspberry thrusted her finger in one last time, before Luna screamed her name and came all over her fingers, coating them with a layer of white. She pulled them out, and popped em in her mouth, savoring the taste. She let Luna put all her weight on her ( which wasnt much ) and lightly combed through her hair, taking liberties and kissing her cheeks and nose.