1

( basically more introductions )

" He found her obnoxious and vain,
she found him arrogant and trite;
it was love at first sight. "

Valentina had just recieved her letter of acceptance from football club Real Madrid to become their new official first team Physiotherapist after 3 weeks of waiting for their approval.

Ever since Valentina could remember, she'd always wanted to work with football as her father had made her fall in love with the sport from a very young age.

She grew up with her father, mother and her two elder brothers in a small town located in Argentina named Salta. She and her family lived there until her father, Andrés, had a job opportunity in Spain when Valentina just turned 12.

Her two elder brothers didn't speak to her much anymore, a message here and then but nothing "major" like paying a visit to her apartment or old workplace.

Without a doubt though, her brothers would want to get back into contact after getting word of her new job. Not to congratulate her, but to meet the footballers. Their shared favourites was Militão, Benzema and Modric. However, neither of them seemed to like Vinicius Jr for no real reason.

Her favourite things to do would be going on late night walks, listening to heavy rainfall, learning new languages, listening to music in her spare time and reading to name a few.

Vinícius Jr is a Brazilian forward for the club that Valentina will be joining in the next week or so. His full name being Vinícius José Paixão de Oliveira Júnior. He was born to his dad, Vinicius José Paixão de Oliveira and his mum, Tatiana Vinicius in the city of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

Vinícius began his professional footballing career at Flamengo FC, where he made his senior debut in 2017, at a very young age of just 16. Only a few weeks later, Vinícius was the "next big thing" and a subject of a transfer to popular La Liga club Real Madrid and Barcelona! The club that won the race for Vinicius in the end turned out to be Real Madrid for an outstanding price tag of £38 million, which was an amazing national record for an U-18 player.

Considered one of the best wingers in the world, he is known for his dribbling skills, high pace and playmaking.

Also regarded as a promising young player, he is considered to be a diminutive, dynamic, intelligent, hard-working, and nimble winger, with a low centre of gravity, as well as impressive passing and awareness.

A/N

I hope you've enjoyed getting to know our main characters. So without further ado, let's get started with their story! 👀