2

@vinijr : Vamos a ser campeones

@vinijr : Vamos a ser campeones.. 🏆 (Let us go and be Champions..)
#ClubWorldCup

liked by neymarjr, benzema and 432,933 more..

COMMENTS :

@user9203 : apparently real madrid have a new female Physiotherapist.. could vini get a girl?? 👀

@sergioramos : VAMOS MADRID! 🙌
> @vinijr : ❤️

@realmadrid : Excelente Vinicius! 🌟
*liked by creator*

load more comments..

》《

@valengon : Proud to finally announce that I am now officially a part of the Real Madrid family as a Physiotherapist for the first team

@valengon : Proud to finally announce that I am now officially a part of the Real Madrid family as a Physiotherapist for the first team. VAMOS REAL!! 🥂💫

liked by realmadrid, edermilitao and 102,934 more..

COMMENTS ARE DISABLED ON
THIS POST.

》《

Here she was, about to walk through the glistening double glass doors she'd dreamed of her whole life for the very first time into the Real Madrid training grounds to get started with her new job.

She had recieved an extra notice along with her acceptance email which noted that on her first day, no work was mandatory to be done. Instead, they would introduce her to the players and her fellow staff members in order for Valentina to get more comfortable in her unfamiliar surroundings.

Upon entering, the security guards asked her for ID to which she presented her passport. The two guards looked at eachother before nodding to Valentina as a go-ahead and handing her back the passport as they had a list of names with clear instruction to permit entry.

"Thank you." Valentina chirped, practically skipping to where she had to go next which was The Hydrotherapy Center that included hot and cool pools, a cold plunge, and a long but narrow resistance wave pool for the players to access at all times.

She was instructed to go there since that's where the players currently were aswell as the manager, fitness coaches and more staff that she'd work alongside over the duration of her career here at Real Madrid.

The main person Valentina couldn't wait to meet was Luka Modric. He'd been her favourite player for quite some time now and even being in the same building as him was an honor that she held high in her heart.

After what seemed like forever, the tall, white, blank door that led to the Hydrotherapy Center was now directly infront of her. Taking a long deep breath, Valentina took one last nervous gulp before opening the door.

Little did she know how much the choice of working with Real Madrid would change her life in multiple different ways at once.

A/N

And that's a wrap!

Very short chapter in order to kick things off. I'll also be trying to write a bit for the next chapter of the Rashford fanfic now while I can.

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE SUGGESTIONS AS IT'D BE A HUGE HELP. 🤍