★ 𝕋𝕠𝕠 𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕖 ★

-𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎-

Drew was now waiting for Jake to arrive, he promised to meet up with him by the lockers before classes.
He was looking at the phone ignoring all the looks from people passing by. When Jake came to him and hugged him tightly, Drew almost dropped his phone from sudden reaction of his best friend. His face turned instantly red as he hugged him back.

Drew knew he felt something bigger than friendship towards Jake, but he didn't want to realize his feelings at all.

It would only disappoint his father more...

Suddenly Drew felt his T-shirt getting wet, his expression changed from flustered to worried as he cupped Jakes face to look at it.

His eyes were filled with tears. Drew was panicking on the inside, he never knew how to comfort people, since he never got this kind of affection from anyone before.

Drew just wiped his tears by his thumb and hugged his friend waiting peacefully not saying a single word. After a white Jakes breathing settled down and he looked at Drew.

"I'm sorry... "- Jake said to him looking at the floor from embarrassment, he wasn't used to show his weakness to anyone either. But he trusted Drew, so he opened up.

- Wanna talk about it after school?

Jake agreed and rushed over to his stupid music practices.

Ever since he joined them freaks, he stopped seeing Drew, Henry and Liam.
They still went out together, but not as often as before.

It affected Drew really bad, he started to bully the music club even more now, and no one knew why.

Only Drew knew, but he couldn't say this publicly, it would ruin his whole reputation.

After school Drew invited his best friend to his mention so they could peacefully talk about what happened before classes.
Drew didn't know his life is going to fall apart so fast.

Jake explained to Drew that he got kicked out of the club because of what he said just a few days before at Drews Place.

Drew felt genuinely sorry for this, he didn't like the freaks at all but he saw how it hurts his friend and he couldn't stop but to feel sorry.

-What about I'll get some ice cream and we'll play some games to cheer you up? - Drew smiled as Jake smiled back at him wiping his tears

Drew left the phone on the bed and went to get all types of trash food he could think about. When he got back Jake was looking with a empty look on the screen of Drews phone.

-YOU SEND THE MUSIC CLUB THE VIDEO?! -Jake yelled throwing he phone at him

-What the fuck do you mean Jake- Drew didn't know what was happening, he didn't know about any video, why would he send something he didn't know existed.

Drew quickly hugged his friend as he tried to beat him up and just get out. It didn't work, after a while Jake bursted in tears and collapsed on the floor.

-Why are you so full of yourself Drew... Why do you hate music club so much that you want to make my life miserable!? -Jake snapped looking at Drew with pure hate.

- Don't you get it Jake? - Drew sighed and leaned on the door - You didn't have time for us anymore, you basically left us for them. YOU REPLACED US.

- I DIDN'T REPLACE YOU?! HOW PARANOID ARE YOU DREW!? - Jake yelled and slapped him all across the face - But I will now.

-what...

-You heard right. We're not friends anymore Drew. You're fucking insane.

Then Jake left Drew all alone, this time Drew locked himself in the room, and he slowly started to cry.

𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚒𝚝, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚌𝚛𝚢. -Drew though to himself but he just couldn't control it.

His hands were shaking and he couldn't control his body, everything got blurry from his tears as he had a sudden impulsive thought.

He went to bathroom in his room and took the pocket knife, Drew looked at his reflection and the knife he was holding.

𝙳𝚘 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜?...

𝙸𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚝?...

Drew didn't know anymore, but he knew it was his fault, and he needed to face the consequences.

After a few seconds he made his first cut, then another, and another. And one cut turned into 6 and more.

He felt like he could do It forever, it was so... Addicting he couldn't stop.
Blood was dripping all over the bathroom floors mixing with his own tears.

𝙰𝚖 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎?