★ 𝕆𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕨' ★

𝙹𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚟. (𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝: lettuce-chan-wannabe)

When Drew saw Jake, he wanted to cry and just tell all about what's music club made him do. He wanted to have a peaceful life, but it wasn't made for him.

He didn't lie about one thing though.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚝 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚜 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎. 𝙹𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚢.

But why did he lie about everything else? Well, let's get back in time when Jake and The music club were in argument, and they threw Jake out.

-Please  𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐  to be back in the club... - Jake said tearing up. - music means everything to me... So do you guys...

The music club members looked at eachother and Hailey saw this as the perfect opportunity to "use" Jakes determination.

-Then leave them Jake... They don't deserve you or your kindness.- Hailey came closer to Jake pretending to worry.

-They've been my friends for years though...

-They use you, they always did. They always embarrassed you in front of Daisy, they made fun of your insecurities and they manipulated you to hate us... - Hailey continued with faking her tears. - But you're not like them.

𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜... 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚏𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢... - 𝙹𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌 𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚋 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚜.

Everyone seems to be agreeing with Hailey, however Sean looked anywhere but not at Jake or Hailey. You could tell he didn't agree a bit with his friend.

Jake only sighed and looked at his phone screen to see 20messages from Drew.
None of them were insulting him or music club, he was just the Drew he knew.

The Drew that loved attention, loved to play games with us and loved to hang out with us.

𝙾𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌 𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚋 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚠...

-So if I won't be friends with Them anymore, I'm back to the club?

-Well, you just need to stick around us, don't talk to them and be grateful.- Hailey smiled joyfully- Don't make any mistakes, because if you'll do something wrong :you're out again.

Jake thought about it for few minutes, then awkwardly Agreed.

When the music club were just having fun and being happy, Jake sat down  on a chair and deleted Drew number.
He didn't block him thought.

Sean gave him the worried look before Millie started to tell a whole life-story to him, and he turned all the attention to her.

-Jake I have something to tell you- Hailey came to Jake blushing and taking his hands. - I love you. Will you please go out with me?

Jake looked with pure shock at his friend, and when his brain processed what's happening He blushed and took the opportunity to kiss her.

As the club cheered for the new couple, 𝙹𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎.

𝙷𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛.

𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚠 𝚙𝚘𝚟.

-𝚂𝚘 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞? - Drew got closer to them with tears in his eyes, he didn't let them fall though. They would only show his weakness. And he's not weak.
-Was I only a joke to you, Jake?

𝙸𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝙹𝚊𝚔𝚎? "

Sorry I know it's short :')