★ 𝕋𝕠𝕠 𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕖 ★

Why would they do this... Are they insane?

Drew had trouble breathing by every second since he pulled out the  trachoostomy tube out of his throat and it gave him more trouble breathing.

The tube helped him, but Drew let the impulse get over him.
Drew couldn't say anything.

He looked at his mom with tears in his eyes. He hated her so much already, why would she kill the only family member that cared for him...

The mother quick realized what that look meant and she came over Drew who was now almost on his knees out of breath.

-𝙾𝚑 𝚑𝚞𝚗, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍, 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞? - 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚏𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚟𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚋𝚋𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚒𝚙 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝. - 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎.

Drew couldn't believe her. He couldn't believe any of this, he knew his mother hated him since the beginning but the words always hit the deepest when your mother is the one saying them.

No matter what parent will say, it'll always get somehow the deepest in your heart then anything else.

If only Drew could speak or do anything, he would. But he slowly gets more and more tired, the muscles are way weaker than in any sickness.

The boy was now sitting half alive-half dead in the corner of the room crying his eyes out.

He could already see the disappointed face on his mother face.
"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚌𝚛𝚢, 𝚒𝚝'𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚔"
" 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 "
"𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚗, 𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚗, 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍 "

Drew couldn't erase any of the memories, it keeps repeating in his head like a broken cassette.
The magenta haired boy curled himself in a sitting position, he hide his head in his arms as he got his knees to his chest, still crying as loud as his throat allowed him, which wasn't loud at all.

He heard yelling, screaming, laughing of Hailey and His Mother. The words keep repeating but louder.
Drew tried to shut them up, but nothing seemed to work.

When he started to quietly beg the voices to stop he felt a tight hug, he recognized it but didn't look at the person.

Suddenly a gunshot filled the room and it was all quiet again. Drew looked up to see Jake hugging him with tears in his eyes, he looked behind the boy to see a shot middle aged woman. The cops took the woman out, Drew couldn't tell if his mom was alive or not but he couldn't take this at all.

He just stayed in Jakes arms for a couple of hours until Henry and Liam showed up.

-Drew... I'm sorry for everything you've been through... For everything I HAVE done to you... -Jake said with tears in his eyes as Heney and Liam embraced Drew. - Could you... Forgive me?

Liam only laughed annoyingly and rolled his eyes, He actually couldn't believe How Jake turned out since he joined the music club.

𝙸𝚏 𝙹𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝...
𝙸𝚏 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝙹𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚖.
𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚏 𝚑𝚎 𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌 𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚋 𝚊𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚜 𝙹𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖.

-If you can't trust us from the very first moment we meet, Jake. - Liam said smiling angrily- Don't expect him to forgive you. He gave you all of his trust, he shared everything with you. So now you can use him like everyone else did.
𝙹𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎.

Drew didn't say a word, he didn't look at Jake a single time, And this was the answer for the boy. He didn't trust him no more.

-𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝... - 𝙷𝚎𝚗𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚠  𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙. - 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝. 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎... 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚍.

Jake felt every word their old friends said, he finally understood.
But he can't do anything now. 𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕥𝕠𝕠 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖.

Drew felt like dying again. He just officially lost his friend. A boy he fell for, even so. He didn't stop his friends talking to Jake because all they said was true.

Drew trusted Jake the most in the group, he trusted Jake the most of everyone actually, and he just broke it all. He decided to treat Drew like his family did.

Drew really wasn't made for this world.
If Jake became the traitor, what gives Drew the right to Trust anyone in this room.

He started to feel dizzy, and he passed out, the nurses quickly got help.

And the hours passed...

•••
𝙰𝚢𝚎𝚎𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 :𝙳