{Chapter Prologue: Headin Home..}

{Honestly, I never thought of life was too hard, but then being sent off to the Military, opened My eyes up, and took some consideration, after I was let go, being a newly veteran who was decently Young, I decided to join the FBI, and well it worked out, good salary, and I got to buy Me an house in Jericho stocked that shit up with all the things, even emergency stuff, prepared for anything yes call Me an paranoid, but can't be too sure..Me and My partner were on Vacation, His name was Derrick Carver..We went on Our separate..}

[Lillian Pov]

*Heading home was filled with nostalgia, been nearly 4 Years sense I made it as an FBI agent, and away from Home, trust Me when I came back from the Military, I came home with an apology from My Father, which I happily accepted but not warmly, made enough money from the Military to buy My own house, and stuff for it, stocked up with everything, anyways in My 2006 Camaro.*

Lily: *I hummed patting the wheel, heading down from Washington DC to Jericho Kansas, My home, I was gonna be surprise for My friends and Family*...who should I visit first..*I asked to Myself*

*Maybe see how Stanley and Bonnie is doing, I grinned as I pulled up to the Richmond Farm, I gasped seeing an familiar muscle car, and two familiar Men, I stopped and hop out, as They hugged, They turned, and Their eyes widen*

Lily: Is there room for one more?, kinda feel left out...*I shrugged They grinned happily, as We hugged* Jake Green and Stanley Richmond, so good to see You guys...*I mumbled, They laughed as We pulled back*

Stanley: Holy shit, seeing the both of You in the same time!, like come on!, We can't just stay have a little drink, like come on!..*He beams in excitement, Jake chuckles*

Jake: *He shook His head* I wish I could, but not stayin around for long, how bout You Lily?..*I smiled patting Stanley shoulder*

Lily: On Vacation, so I could really use an drink later?, Hey bonnie!!..*I signed and Bonnie gasped She ran and hugged Me, I giggled patting Her head Stanley grins happily, cheering internally* meet You at bailey's around 2 ish?..*Stanley thumbs up, as I patted his arm, and pulled away from Bonnie, nodded to Them, as Me and Jake went back to Our cars*

Jake: *Chuckles as We hugged* It's good to see You again, funny how We both come back here right?..*I shrugged a little*

Lily: *I leaned against My car* Not to funny if You ask Me, kinda cool, was hoping to meet all My old friends, call My hopes filled..by the way not to shabby of muscles~...*I teased as I got into My car, leaving Jake with an blush as I took off before Him*

[Jake Pov]

*That Woman just teased Me, gosh maybe I can stay here just to be with Her, and make sure no one gets to have Her, I fell in love with Her since childhood, both Me and Eric, even Emily, but I so would like Lillian for Myself, I got into My car and followed behind Her, catching up, Her window rolls down, giving off an smirk, ohhh haha*

Jake: *I grinned* You know how this goes right?..*She revs Her car as I chuckled We both took off racing each other, on a clear path to town*

Lily: *We eventually perked in town, as I lost* WOOH!..*hops out Her car after turning it off* Lily 1, Jake 0..eat it!..*I laughed rolling My eyes hoping out My car*

Jake: *I shook My head as We walked together* Okay, alright next time won't be easy..*She nudged Me, We laughed as We see Emily who sees Us, She gasped coming over*

Emily: *I walked up and She hugs Me, I chuckled* Oh My gosh, when did You come here!..*I grinned at Her*

Lily: *I shrugged pulling back* Had to say how the town was doin, sides You miss Me cousin, admit or not...*She huffs nudging My shoulder*

Jake: *Waves to Her, She waves back* We both got here at the same time, got some folks to surprise..*She nodded as She smacks My arm*

Emily: That was not for calling, lucky I didn't hit that beautiful face...*I blushed nodding* now go on, best Aunty and Uncle is waitin for Ya...*I nodded as Me and Jake hop back into Our cars, and drove to Our respective homes*

°Few Minutes Later°

*I walked up to My parents House, as I smiled happily, coming up to the door, I knocked an few times, until the doors open, I smiled hearing an gasp, as My older Sister sees Me*

Willow: *Pulls Me to an Hug* Oh gosh, Your here!..*I hugged Her back, as I heard other footsteps come over, hearing more gasps*

Carl: *Laughs in relief as Mom and Dad join Us* Look at You!!!, haha!..*I smiled stepping back*

Lily: *I held an bag* I did not come alone, bought an nice age of whiskey..that has Our names on it..*They grinned as We entered the house*

*We talked for an while and so, had an small cup of Whiskey, I sighed during am conversation, My Dad picked up on it*

Carl: *Looks at Me* You okay Hun?...*I nodded with an smile*

Lily: *I leaned up* I promised Jake, that I will escort Him out..*He grins I rolled My eyes* Hey!!, no, we are nothing like that!...*I stand up, They laughed* Be right back!...*I jogged out to My car*

*I got in an started it up, and drove off to meet up with Jake, I soon met up with Him, and His charger on the rode, I rev My car, as He smiled as I drove along side Him, He laughs, as We drove along side each other, until I turned My eyes widen, seeing an mushroom cloud, oh My gosh....but as soon as I could focus on the rode, I and Him ended crashing into something, as soon it, I blacked out..*

~TimeSkip, New Chapter~