{Chapter 1: Injuried, Bus, Child hurt...}

{It wasn't suppose to happen, but it did, and shit hit the fan hard, and seeing that mushroom cloud, I knew it was all downhill from here on out..}

[Jake Pov]

*I groaned as I woke up, We barely realized, another Car hit Us, I opened My eyes, as I groaned, seeing My airbags, helped save My impact, but I gasped as I looked, My eyes widen in horror, seeing Lily camaro, had it worst, I busted My door open, as I looked at Myself, My head was bleeding a little, but nothing to bad, I rushed looking at the other car, seeing two elderly couple, dead, I rushed to Lily door, as I opened it, I gasped seeing Her leg had an bad opening, and Her head wasn't in the best condition unlike Mine*

Jake: *I shook Her gently* Lily, Lily..*She groans as She weakly opened Her eyes* Hey, Hey, come on...wrap Your arm around Me..*She does so weakly as I gently helped Her out the car*

Lily: *She groans, looking at Her car* Man, that was a lot of money to...*She laughs weakly, I chuckled, as She groans* Fuck, My leg messed up..*I nodded as We walked down the rode*

Jake: *She stood on Her other leg, walking with Me, god Her, state crap!* At least Your still kicking, right?...*She smiles weakly, nodding as We walked down the rode*

Lily: *Sighs a bit, I raised an brow* That was an nuclear bomb...Jake..*I nodded as We stop, hearing voices*

???: Mister!!!, Miss!!...*We turned seeing two kids walk up in panic* Mister, Miss, please help, We think Their dying!...*Our eyes widen, as We rushed on over following Them*

*Soon after an long, walk as I kept on eye on Lily, Her leg started to bleed more, as We arrived at the Bus, and saw the dead Deer stuck, She groans*

Lily: *Pats My shoulder* Go check on Them, I'll get the Deer out the way...*She gave Me, an look I nodded as I got in, and saw an Teacher Woman*

Jake: Hey, here to help, are You okay?..*She shook Her head*

Woman: *She looked at Her leg* Think My leg is broken, but I can still feel My toes...*She said, I nodded as I looked at the Driver* He okay?..*She asked, I nodded to Her as I looked at the kids*

Jake: *I looked at Their scared faces* Is anyone hurt?...*I asked, one boy in the back rised His hand*

Boy: Ummm, I think Stacy sick...*I rushed over, immediately*

Jake: *I looked at the Little Girl, named stacy* Hey, Hey let Me check okay...*She held Her hands over Her throat*

[Lily Pov]

*I groaned as I finally got the Deer's body unhinged off the wheel of the bus, and out the way, I rushed in the Bus seeing Jake in the back in horror, I rushed over to Him*

Jake: *He looks at Me* She's not breathing, We need to think of something...*I looked in shock of the wound on the little ones throat*

Lily: *I moved Him over, pulling out My pen* Jake get Me an first aid kit, and Your knife go go!!..*He nods as an Boy helps, giving Him an kit, coming over* Gimme an disinfected wipe, and Your knife..*as I pulled out all of My pens part, leaving just an tub* need bandaids and gaze and medical tape ready...*As He handed Me His clean blade*

*I gently hovered over Her neck throat, and He held Her down gently, as I made an gentle and decent slit to Her breathing path ways, I gave the knife back to Him and sticked the clean tube down, into the slit, I leaned down, and began to breath air their Her throat, come one, inhaled and exhaled into the tube, come on!!, soon I see Her eyes open, as She began to breathed, I smiled in relief*

°Few minutes later°

*Jake helps Move Her to the front, and move the Bus Driver to the back, as I got into the driver seat, I winced as I looked at My leg, I cursed mentally, seeing the wound open up badly, I started the bus, as I stepped onto the reverse peddle*

Jake: *Smiles fondly* Okay everyone sit down!!...*As I drove Us off onto back to the main rode* Lily You sure, You should be driving, Your leg..*I shook My head*

Lily: *I as I focused on driving* You make sure Stacy keeps breathing, and the other kids calm, don't worry I am fine...*I looked at the Woman* Hey what's Your name?...*I asked Her*

[Heather Pov]

*I looked at this beautiful strong Woman, who I now know is named Lily, who is still driving*

Heather: *I smiled gently* ..Heather...*She nodded with an chuckle, as She kept on driving*

*Gosh I feel something for this woman, and We just meant, all I hope is She doesn't push Herself*

[Jake Pov]

*We've been driving on the rode, for an little while, and I noticed Lily head had been dipping now and then, She tries to hide it, She keeps making Me fell even more in love with Her, even When we first meant, but I am worried She is pushing Herself to much*

Lily: *Looks at the gas* Jake need You to try to go down the rode, if and when the bus gives way okay?...*I shook My head* Jake please...*I bit my lip*

Jake: *I sighed nodding* Okay but Your butt better stay alive, You hear Me?...*She chuckles nodding as I kept an eye on Stacy*

[Eric Pov]

*It was chaos, as Dad, Gray and us, tried to keep everyone calm at the Gas station, I was worried about My brother, and gosh Lily, I didn't even get to hug Her, when Jake said She was in town to, until We heard an honk, everyone turned, We see the school bus arrive, We sighed in relief walking over, My eyes flashed as I see Lily who was driving it, but frowned She looked terrible*

[Jake Pov]

*As Lily parked quickly and carefully, I opened the door stepping out*

Jake: Help them!, they need help..*As Paramedics and fire men, came in and help the kids and others off the Bus*

Gail: *Comes over hugging Me* oh Jake, honey look at You!..*Dad and Eric come over as I hugged Them, as They looked at Lily, who seems out of it* Oh Lily hunny, oh My gosh....*Goes up helping Her, Eric and Dad frowns, as Mr. Blake and Mrs Blake come over frowning, gasping at Lily state* Eric, Jake help Her...*We helped Lily out*

Eric: *Lily groans a bit, with an weak chuckle* Look at You, an mess...*She laughs weakly, unable to form words as We helped Her into the ambulance*

Jana: *Comes into the back* Oh Lily baby...*As Lily lays on the bed, Mrs. Blake strokes Her hair, Lily closes Her eyes feeling tired probably* Thank You both, go Well be fine, Eric get April for Us...*Eric nodded as I grabbed His arm*

Jake: *I walked Us over* We saw an prison bus, down Ceder run, need to get it check out...*He nodded patting My shoulder*

*As We turn seeing the ambulance drive off, We were worried, but relieved, My love will be alive and saved*.

~TimeSkip, New Chapter~