{Chapter 2: Race during the storm..}

{Man my head was killing Me, but with strength was able to get Me, and the Others back to Jericho safely, kinda don't remember much after losing consciousness, but I started to wake up in an hospital bed..}

[April Pov]

*As Eric called Me, I couldn't contain My worried and excitement, but I was able to clean, and patch up Lily head and stitch and bandaged up Her leg, and put on am cast for it, as I wanted to stroke Her beautiful hair*

April: *I came stroked it lightly, as I heard an knock, I retracted My hand, as I saw Eric come in* She will be okay, Jake said, They busted into another car, She took the worst of it...*He hummed holding My shoulders*

Eric: *Chuckles a bit* Guess our chance is finally here, and not planning on wasting it...*He said, I smiled at this* She will be ours, I promise that...*Our beloved, now then groans, as She slowly opens Her eyes, We smiled in relief*

Lily: *Sees Us the first thing She sees* ...Man, I did not want to reunion like this....*She laughs softly, We chuckled*

Eric: *She sits up a hit, Eric and I help Her, as She steadies Herself comfortably* Yeah, and I think we deserve an hug now?...*She grins holding open Her arms*

*We hugged, as We laughed together, pulling away to give Her some space, She sighed as She gives Me the puppy eyes*

April: Noo!, Your butt stays in this bed...*She continued to give puppy eyes*

Eric: Lily, You shoul-...*She snaps Her head at Him, glaring* No, No You can definitely stand....*I sighed as I helped Her up*

Lily: *Snickers a bit, but then grows serious* April, has the Emergency shelter in the hospital been up to date?, like I ask You to?..*I was confused, nodding to Her, when She asked for the emergency shelter to be fixed, I did it without question, but was confused with Her paranoia, as She walks to the window more, like stumble, as She looks out* Good cause, We are gonna have an issue, Eric go to Your dad, and warn them, that We about to have radioactive rain pouring down on Jericho, anyone with an basement at Their houses, need to use Them, block up doors and windows...*Eric nodded kissed My head, as He dashes out*

April: *I looked at Her* I start getting everyone ready...*She nodded as Jake came in* I already know, Lily told Us...*He sighs chuckling as I passed Him*

[Jake Pov]

*I walked up to Lily, as She stumbles over to Me, I chuckled at bit, She scowls Me, I held up My hands in surrender*

Jake: *Wraps Her arms around My shoulder* First I know Jerk, second You know about what's coming?...*She hums nodding as We walked out*

Lily: *She grunts as She gets used to the cast* Honestly suffered worse...*I shook My head, as We made it down to the emergency shelter, seeing it cleared* ..Thank gosh, She listened, swear this hospital needed an few..*We opened it*...things..*We see the room, ready, cleaned, and the stuff for water and air seems new* Think will beat through this?...*She asked, I smiled holding Her closer a bit*

Jake: *I began to help Her out* Yeah we will, Jericho is Us all, is strong..You also had an part when it came to the community...*She blushes, smilingly, I scored an blush!!*

°One Hour Later°

[Lily Pov]

*I sighed as everyone from the Hospital came in, to the emergency room, I grabbed the talking, as I was about, change channels, until I heard an familiar voice*

???: *An voice breaks through* Hello, this is Emily Sullivan, someone there?!, there's men with guns, I think They killed the Sheriff, I am at the Richmond farm!...*Jake came over, His eyes widen*