🧡 Going out looking like that

Mikey x Reader

Y/n's POV:

I was getting ready for a night out with a friend group of mine I took my shower and was doing my makeup wine I heard the window to the fire escape open. I peeked out to see Mikey making his way in.

He say me and smiled "Hey sweetie why are you here" I asked he was making his way to me "I was guest lonely and wonted to spend some time with my lover" he said coming in my room.

He sat on the bed while I was at my desk still doing my makeup "I'm sorry to disappoint you but I'm going out tonight" I said finishing my makeup "Oh I can go with you" he smiled hoping up and I mediately stopped him "Uumm sorry but you can't come they don't now you are a _ you now" I said going to my closet.

I grbbed the dress I'm going to wear and changed "Well when will you be back" he asked on the other side of the door. "I don't now were going to be out for a long time though" I said getting into the dress.

I walked out still fixing the dress my eyes landed on Mikey and he was looking at me like I was a fresh box of pizza. "Yo _ your going to wear THAT" He shouted standing up, I chuckled will smiling to myself.

I looked at myself in the mirror and dame my curves were popping in the dress "Were only going to a few clubs nothing to big" I said fixing my hair, He came from behind me and raped his arms around me his hands on my hips "You like my dress" I said examining myself "Yeah but other people will see you in it" he said in my ear.

I trend around to face him he looked down at me he was giving me the look and it wasn't going to happen "Mikey I'm sorry but my friend's and I been playing this for a while" I said spraying myself and grabbing my purse. I walked to the door and put on the heels that were there, "You don't have to what on me I'll text you-" I was cut off my his voice, "It's fine I'll wait here antill you get back" he said behind me.

I was about to walk out the door before he pulled me in "Your forgetting something" he said "Oh yeah all most forgot" I said giving him a deep kiss then broke it. It looked like he didn't want it to end, I left in a taxi ready to start the night with friends.

I looked at the time 8:34pm

The night went on the clubs were bouncing and we were having fun it felt like old times back in highschool school. I was sitting at the bar sipping something that's not to strong with some water, I was watching my friends on dance floor dance.

I noticed a man sitting next to me staring at me and I was getting uncomfortable so I spoke up "Can I help you" I said looking at him with an ugly face, he gust smiled "Yes bye get your number" he said have a smug smile looked him up and down then rolled my eyes "No thanks" I said looking away hoping he would leave.

Friend Loren POV:

We all were dancing out the in the crowd when I say Y/n getting hit on. She looked uncomfortable he kept getting closer and closer the others say and we now what to do.

Y/n's POV:

I was annoyed he kept talking and skooting closer I say the girl's heading my way thank goodness but then I felt his hand grab my hip and that heat it, I stood up and bunched him he fell to the floor. My friend's cam and say but didn't say a thing "Oh look at the time we got to go" Loren said grabbing my hand and dashing to the door.

We left the club without being stopped we walked down the street before stopping "Alright what was that Y/n" Clary said smiling I shrugged looking at her "I don't know I gust punched him" I said "That was really bad ass" Kristal said crossing her arms "Well it is late we can call it a day" Loren said calling a taxi for me.

TIME SKIP

I looked at the time before going into my apartment 3:45am "Damn I been out later then I thought" I thought to myself. I opened the door and closed it I'm so tired as I felt my body get weak I locked my door and took off my heels I walked to my room without terning on the light's.

I took off my dress and traveled to the bathroom and took off my makeup and took a shower. I got a Tshirt and Boxer's (If you don't sleep in Boxers then whatever) I was ready for bed I got to my room and throw myself on the bed.

But I didn't notice the lump in my bed so when I landed I herd a oof come from under the covers, I got up and moved the covers to see Mikey. He looked at me with tiered eyes and smile "You didn't leave" I said laying down on his chest (Or shell).

He raped his arms around me cuddling me "I told you I was going to stay" he said nuzzling his face in my hire. I pushed my face to his chell and we cuddled echo there will we fell asleep.

(I was on the road when I thought of this so I hoped you liked it and remember I take request see you next time)