Lost her 2/4

I've been working on a nother part for this and with the seaport of Beaniegirl2342 I decided to post it thank u Beaniegirl2342and I hope you all like it.

Least Time

"What was I thinking, I'm such an idiot" I said realizing I didn't have her she wasn't mine, I grabbed my phone and looked at it before calling her

Now

Y/n's POV:

I was walking home tires falling from my eyes it was cold I was so angry that I forgot it. I opened the door to my apartment and closed locking it I drifted to my couch falling on it.

I started at the wall then let it all out sobb's sniffing filled the room I cried myself to sleep that night.

Next Morning

I woke up to my alarm clock going off I sat up feeling a headache coming on I trend off the alarm "10:35am" I said rubbing my eyes I seen I had 7 miss calls from Leo and 5 text messages. I blocked his phone number and got up to go to my room I laid on the bed.

No One's POV:

You were depressed after what happened last night you didn't have the strength to do anything April called you to check up on you. You told her you were fine but when she hung up you cried, you never expected Leo of cheating but when he was distancing you did have the thought in your head but you didn't want to believe it.

The day whent by quick do to you sleeping it away in the lair the boys were wired about you. You weren't responding to any of there text or calls the three decided to visit you for a check up leaving Leo alone.

Leo's POV:

I was a mess I couldn't think straight I was going to talk to my brothers but they left "Probably went on patrol" I said the back of my throat was hurting when I spoke. Doesn't matter they probably didn't won't to talk to me anyways, I sat on my bed looking at my phone y/n's contact was the only thing on the screen.

I call and text her nonstop repeatedly sens that night I couldn't figure out what I was thinking taking advantage of her thinking she wasn't a big part of my life. I went to my photos swiping through the pictures, one was a picture of us haveing a sleep over, the other was on a roof top when I asked her to be mine, so many pictures of us when we were together then a video popped up I tapped on it.

Video

It opened in y/n's apartment she was in the bathroom she pointed the camera at the mirror showing her in the hoody I gave her then took back the door opened and I came in frame "What are you doing" I asked coming up behind her "Nothing guest recording" she said as I hugged her from behind she giggled "I love you" I said "Love you too" she said as I kissed her on her cheek.

End of video

The video ended as a tear fell on the phone "I'm a mess" I said with a shaky voice terning off the phone I left my room to go to the kitchen before I enter the kitchen I say Y/n's jacket on the floor.

I went over and picked it up "This is her favorite hoodie" I said looking at the oversized f/c hoodie with out a thought I bared my face into the hoodie it smelled like her perfume.

Sorry but I couldn't get all of it but it's a sample of what's up I'm dealing with a lot of school work but hopefully I'll be able to post on this story again till then bye-bye