Chapter Two

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

        The next day, Sabrina slowly walks inside the courtyard and sees a few Crescent Wolves sparring with each other.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

"Hey, Sabrina." The Crescent Wolves greeted her, glancing at her as they continued to spar with each other.

"Hey, guys." Sabrina greeted them back with a small smile.

"Sabrina, didn't expect to see you here." Klaus said, gently walking down the stairs and into the courtyard.

"Yeah, I just wanted to check up on you guys." Sabrina said to her husband. "What are you up to?" She asked him.

"Same old, same old. Every time we try to relax, something else pops up." Klaus said to her.

"Oh, okay." Sabrina said.

"Punch me." Klaus said.

"What?" Sabrina said.

"Punch me." Klaus said to her.

"Why would I punch you? I'm not gonna do that." Sabrina said.

"Sabrina?" Klaus said.

"Okay, fine." Sabrina said, reluctantly. "But don't get upset with me if you get a bloody nose."

Klaus and Sabrina exchange small smiles and playfully chuckles with each other. She swings her fist to punch him in his face, but he catches her fist and using his vamp-speed to pull her to him with her back to his chest, with his arms wrapped around her waist.

"You still punch like a girl." Klaus said.

Klaus and Sabrina exchange playful smiles and chuckles at each other. He gently spins her around with Sabrina giggling, and gently sets her back down on her feet.

But Klaus becomes worried, which Sabrina notices.

"Klaus? What's wrong?" Sabrina asked him, concerned.

"We can't spend any time together. Not right now." Klaus said to her.

Sabrina looks at Klaus. "What are you talking about?"

"All this time I've been too relaxed. You were right about me. I'm Klaus Mikaelson. But I can't focus on any of my enemies when I'm worried about you or spending some time with you." Klaus tells Sabrina.