Chapter Four

Out and about in the French Quarter, Sabrina is at a store market getting a medium sized paper wrapped of curly fries.

{Christy's Outfit}

"Thanks." Sabrina said with a small smile, gently taking the to-go curly fries and eats one.

"Hello, Cooper Wolf." Klaus said.

Sabrina turns around to look at her husband. "Did Elijah send you to spy on me?"

"No, he did not. I sent myself." Klaus said to her. "You could've fought me but you didn't. You're still you, Sabrina."

Sabrina slowly walks away, and Klaus slowly walks after her, taking a stroll.

"You could say that you've became involved with a mischievous naughty werewolves." Klaus said.

"Yeah, I know. And Derek and Cora changed me, but like you said, I'm still me." Sabrina replied to her husband, chewing on a curly fry.

"Of course you are." Klaus said to her. "You still remain yourself; compassionate, caring, a silly person."

"What about you, Klaus?" Sabrina asked, stopped walking and looks at him. Klaus stopped walking and looks at her. "Do you doubt my loyalty too?"

"No, I don't." Klaus said.

Sabrina squints her eyes at him, unconvinced. "Why don't I quite believe you? I mean, Derek and Cora are your old enemies and they turned me against you. So, does that make me your enemy too?"

"No." Klaus replied. "I love you, Sabrina. And what we've been through together, we always managed to find our way back to each other."

"What of Aurora?" Sabrina said.

"I don't care about Aurora. I care about you. You're the woman that I love. Always and Forever." Klaus said. "How about breakfast?"

Sabrina small smiles to herself. "Sure. Breakfast sounds good."

Klaus and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other and they walks away together.

⚜️⚜️

CAFÉ

Klaus and Sabrina are sitting at a table with plates of breakfast food and mimosas.