60. Prince Of Doorknobs

"I remember when you first met Tommen." Viserys remarked. Davina smiled back at him. 

"Thats how the doorknob began, because Daemon was always an idiot." Davina agreed. 

"Thats a story I need to hear." Aemond declared. 

~

"The princes of dorne are coming to visit." Alyssa had remarked. Davina glanced at Daemon.

"Door who?" Daemon asked.

"Dorne. The princes at sunspear... remember?" Alyssa offered.

"I dont think so." Davina agreed.

"Well I know you two will be so sweet to their son Tommen, right Dav. I know how sweet you are. Can you be his friend while he is here?" Baelon asked.

"He's 4." Alyssa added.

"I'm three." Davina reminded her holding up two fingers. She focused on her hand trying to get the third finger up. "Argh!" Davina groaned out running to Viserys. "Elp." Davina said miserably, still holding up two fingers he put his book down and lifted her thumb out. She stared at it. "That not right." Davina told him.

"One. Two. Three." Viserys said touching each of her fingers.

"But not this one." Davina told him confidently. "Who does one two three like that?"

"One, two,-" Viserys counted again.

"No. This one." Davina instructed holding out her hand. "One, two, three, these three. Not that."

"Davina always has to be right." Baelon remarked.

"She is always right." Alyssa countered leaning back into him.

"Okay." Davina told Viserys trying again. Again he moved her thumb out. "You don't listen Vis." Davina told him.

"You do it yourself then." Viserys offered. Davina scrunched up her little face in concentration trying to lift up three fingers but she couldnt get it to work.

"Vis!" Davina whined holding her hand out. "Do it right." Davina instructed and she gripped her thumb tight to her palm when he tried to grab it. "VIS!" Davina laughed out.

"They know how old you are." Viserys reminded her.

"But the door knob doesnt." Davina retorted.

"I know I wasn't paying attention." Viserys remarked looking to their parents. "But why is Davina trying to tell door knobs her age?"

"The princes of Dorne. Not the door knob." Baelon corrected picking Davina up, flipping her upside down.

~

"That was a big deal for davina." Viserys remarked. 

"Who the hell does three with these three fingers!" Davina countered. "Fuck I should not have told you...' She grumbled. Daeron, Aegon and Rhaegar held up three fingers. "I hate that. Not as much as spiders but hate it." Davina informed them.

"So it was Daemon that gave me the nickname." Tommen remarked. 

"Mama you are so silly." Valyria declared. 

"Oh your mother is very silly, she then thought Tommen was her brother." Viserys recalled. 

"Mama!" Vaera laughed out. 

"I was three." Davina reminded them and Alicent smiled as Davina grabbed her hand under the table, stroking her thumb over her hand gently. 

~

"Is he my brother?" Davina had asked as she tugged at her dress.

"Who?"

"The door knob." Daemon laughed out.