25

"Out of my way" Gakushū snapped, not in the mood to deal with the enigma that is Akabane Karma.

"That just makes me want to block your way even more" Karma said with an Innocent smile, only serving to fuel Gakushū's annoyance. But still, he took deep breaths, and decide to just walk around the red head.

"Hey where ya going?" Akabane blinked, not liking that he was ignored. "Where ya going? I'm probably going in the same direction--I'll walk with you, you look really depressed, maybe my awesome presence ought to cheer you up--Hey, Asano-kun, hey, hey, hey, are you listening? Asano-kuuun--"

"Ignore him, ignore him, ignore him, if I keep ignoring him he'll get tired and leave me alone eventually, just. Ignore. Him" Gakushū chanted in his mind

He eventually reached a convenience store and stormed inside, the red head in tow.

He grabbed a small basket and started grabbing random junk food and sodas. Akabane copied him.

"Are you planning on buying everything in the store? That's a lot of junk food for one person--Gross, apple juice--Ew twinkies, who eats twinkies--Hey Asano-kun, Asano-kun, Oi--"

"OH MY GOD CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT UP?!!" Gakushū yells, dropping his basket and covering Karma's mouth with his two hands.

"Ahem"

The two looked at the store clerk glaring at them. The other people(just three) shopping looked at them with annoyance. Gakushū blushed beet red and pushed Karma away, who laughed at his embarrassment, which only made him turn even redder. "Sadistic asshole" Gakushū muttered, picking up his basket of junk food and heading to the counter, Karma following behind him with his own basket.

"You shoulda seen the look of your face Asano" Karma teased. "Shut up" Gakushū muttered. "Ignoring assholes doesn't work, it never does, I should have punched his smile off earlier"

"Can't you look past my 'sadist' image and see the angel beneath?" Karma pouted, battering his eyes. He laughed again when Gakushū rolled his eyes and scowled. "Keep scowling like that and you'll have wrinkles Asano-kun, wouldn't wanna damage your perfect face" Karma teased

"With or without wrinkles, I'll always be perfect. I was just born this way" Gakushū snarkily replied.

Again, Karma laughed.

He's been laughing a lot. He's always laughing when he's teasing Gakushū, and it's annoying as hell. He has this look that says he gets off on tormenting Gakushū, that everytime he gets him riled up, Karma would feel immensely satisfied.

He's like those school boys who pull the hair of the girl they like--

That... was a weird comparison. Wouldn't that make Gakushū the school girl in this scenario? Hell no.

"Can't you just scram and leave me alone?! It's bad enough your presence at school turns my hair white... but do you really have to torture me with your insolent personality even when we're outside?" Gakushū growled, eye twitching.

Karma perked up, the sick bastard looked amused. Does he really get off of riling Gakushū up? It's infuriating

"Why do you want my attention so badly?! You're exasperating to the other students and teachers, even your own friends too--But it's like you have a personal goal to achieve whenever you're around me! You're annoying, arrogant, rude, crude, bothersome, irksome, provoking, displeasing, pesky, and the most stressful person I've ever come across! Just being here with you... LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE REDUCED ME TO?! screaming at you, in a store, like a maniac!"

Karma blinked. "Asano-"

"You're such a pest! But I still respect you, you're incredibly talented and my rivalry with you is like a breathe of fresh air from all the simpletons at school... BUT YOUR BLATANT PERSONALITY REDUCED THAT RESPECT TO ASH!!"

"Asano-" Karma tries again

"Quiet! This time I'm done with you! Akabane Karma, consider us over, we're done, I hate you, so stay out of my way, I better not see so much as a fleeting glance of that red hair of yours!" What the hell is he even yelling about? What the hell does he even really mean when he said they were 'over'? He knows he'll be reduced to a ball of second hand embarrassment after this but for the moment... He was too angry

Karma bit his lower lip, releasing a small snort.

"He finds this funny... damn you Akabane!" His angry irrational brain supplied. "At least I have my secret admirer to look forward to" he muttered unconsciously. "But even they have thrown me into turmoil with their insistence to keep themselves concealed from me"

Karma couldn't help it. He bursted out laughing. He laughed so hard he had to clutch his stomach and double over.

"If you're done with your lover's spat, that'll be 20,000 yen" (author: 148.30 United States Dollar)

Heaving, red faced, body shaking, Gakushū knew he looked stupid. And Karma's laughter made him look even stupider.

He paid for his bought items, and rushed out of their.

"Your crush is nuts"

Karma smirked at his cousin working behind the counter. "That's why I love him"

His cousin made a face. "I'm worried for your preference Karma-kun"

"Relax, he's not always like that" Karma chuckled. "He's mostly sane... He just looses it when I push his buttons"

His cousin raised a brow. "And, how many times do you do that? Karma-kun"

Karma simply shrugged