27

April 9 20XX

Shuuie, why do I feel like you're planning something?

I mean sure you hadn't bothered me, your sister, or Ren about my possible identity or my whereabouts.

You've been very nice with Akabane Karma and somewhat civilized with the rest of E-class

But why do I feel like there's a storm brewing inside you? You've been weirdly..... quiet. A little TOO quiet. It's kind of freaking me out. I'm paranoid Gakushū. You don't plan to do anything right? Shuuie?

By the way, those chocolates had Nanami deliver to me tasted awesome. According to Nanami, you baked them your self. Wow Shu, I didn't know you baked. Is this a new hobby of yours?

I like your new ear piercing, though your old man doesn't like you wearing one. He clearly hates it, from the way he was glaring at you earlier (was heading to the vending machine and saw you and your father near by so I had to duck behind a wall)

Nanami said you finally took down your conspiracy-theories-board.

That's..... great.... Right?

Gakushū smirked when he read today's letter. Oh, his precious secret admirer is trying to remain calm. But Gakushū knows that his admirer would be extra cautious from now on.

Well, whatever. It's not like his admirer can remain a secret forever.

He played with the heart shaped chocolate in between his fingers.

By tomorrow this shitty game of cat and mouse will be over and the identity of the one who holds his affections will finally be revealed.

He can't wait