Memory Lost (S1, Ep10)

I started opening my eyes, I was laying on the concrete floor. I lifted my head up, my head was spinning. "W-What happened? Who am I?" I said. My voice sounded like a male teenager. I looked at my reflection through the wall. I was a boy, around 16 years old. I have brown hair and green eyes. I was wearing a green hoodie with the number 10 on my chest. I also wore blue jeans and black and white sneakers. I noticed that there was something on my wrist. It looks like a watch, but it looked very odd. It was glowing red, and it had a weird symbol on it. "Where am I?" I said to myself. I have no memory of the past. I don't remember my own name. Then a loud rumble caused me to fall. The red glow from the odd watch turned green. The symbol raised a bit to resemble a button. "What the?" I said. I stared at the watch. "What does this do?" I said. I pushed down the button and it started to glow brighter. Then I started to feel weird. It felt like my body was changing. Like I was transforming. I closed my eyes in fear. 20 seconds later, I opened my eyes and I noticed the I was on fire. "Ah! I'm on fire!" I said. I started panicking, running around in the room. I stop, drop, and rolled, but there was no use. Then I realize that the fire wasn't harmful. "I feel fine." I said. I looked at my reflection through the wall. I looked completely different now. "What the hell?" I said. I looked like a monster made out of magma, my head was a fireball with a face. I noticed that the symbol of the odd watch was on my chest. Another loud rumble happened. "Who's there?" I said. "Ben? Is that you in there?" A voice said. The voice was coming from the ceiling. It sounded like a girl. "Are you okay, buddy?" Another voice said. This time it sounded like a boy. I didn't respond to the strangers. "Don't worry, I'll get you out of there!" The girl said. The ceiling started to open. I was scared for my life. As it opens, I saw the two strangers. They were the same age as me. The boy was blonde and wore a purple vest. The girl's hair was red as blood and has a blue hair clip. She wore a jean jacket with a aqua shirt. "Ben! We were so worried about you!" The girl said. "Who are you?" I asked. "What are you talking about Ben? It's us!" The boy said. "Who's Ben?" I asked. They both gasped and looked at each other. "Oh my god, he has amnesia!" The girl said. "Amnesia?" The boy asked. "He lost his memory." The girl answered. "Oh." The boy said. They both turned back to me and jumped into the room with me. "Get away from me!" I said in fear. "We're not going to hurt you." The boy said. "Your name is Ben Tennyson." The girl said. "Ben Tennyson?" I said. "And I'm your cousin, Gwen Tennyson." The girl said. "I'm your best friend, Jesse Conner." The boy said. "Oh, really?" I asked. "Yeah." Gwen said. Then I started glow, I turned human again. I looked at the watch on my wrist and started freaking out. "This thing turned me into a fire monster! Get it off, get it off, get it off!" I said as I tried to take it off. "Ben, stop!" Gwen said as she grabbed hold to my arm. "It doesn't come off." Jesse said. "Why?" I asked. "Because it's a Omnitrix. It's gives you superpowers." Gwen said. "And they're not monsters, they're aliens. You have 10 different aliens to transform into, each one has there own powers." Jesse said. "Uh, I don't like it." I said. "What do you think you're doing?" A voice said. A evil looking guy flew to us. "I-Is that a demon?" I said. "That's Hex." Gwen said. "Who?" I asked. "Hex." Gwen said. Hex let's out an evil laugh. "Looks like my spell worked, Ben Tennyson has no memory at all." Hex said. "So your responsible for Ben's amnesia!" Gwen said. "Give back his memories!" Jesse said. "Hmm, let me think. No." Hex said. Gwen sends a pink blast from her hand and hits Hex. "Jesse, get Ben to safety, I'll hold him off!" Gwen said. "Got it, let's go Ben." Jesse said as he grabbed my hand and run. "Where are we going?" I asked. "You're going to help her." Jesse said. "What?! Are you crazy?! I have no chance against that guy!" I said. "Yes, you can." Jesse said as he points at my watch. "My watch?" I asked. "You can use one of your aliens to stop him." Jesse said. "But, I don't know what they do!" I said. "You can do this!" Jesse said. "Are you sure?" I asked. He nods and I looked at my watch and started twisting the sides. I landed on a skinny alien with long legs and a tail. "Who's this?" I asked. "That's XLR8, he has super speed." Jesse said. "XLR8? Really?" I said. "What? You name him, not me." Jesse said. "Okay, XLR8 it is!" I said. I pushed the button and I started transforming. "Okay, it's time for action!" I said. I started running very fast. When I got there he was holding Gwen hostage. "Let her go!" I yelled. "Never." Hex said. He blast magic at me but dodge it with my super speed. "This... is... AWESOME!" I said joyfully. I started running around Hex to confused him. But hit me with his magic. I landed on the ground. "You're weak without your memories. It's time to destroy you. Goodbye, Tennyson." Hex said. "NO, BEN!!" Gwen yelled. She used her magic to stop him. Hex's and Gwen's magic reflected and ends up hitting me in the head. It caused me to pass out. "Ben? Can you hear me?" Gwen said. "Come on buddy, wake up." Jesse said. I started to open my eyes, and I realize that I remember my aliens, my school, grandpa Max, and the villains I fought. "I remember! My amnesia is gone!" I said. "I'm so glad your back!" Gwen said. "Hex! You're going to pay for giving me amnesia!" I said. I hit the button on my watch and turned into Cannonbolt. I charged at him and knock him down. He gets up and grits his teeth. "I'll be back, and when that day comes, I will win." Hex said. "Keep dreaming." I said. I turned back to normal and sighed. "It's good to have my memories back." I said.