In the Shadows (S2, Ep12)

Grandpa took me, Gwen, and some of my classmates to camping. "Is this great kids? Being in the outdoors?" Grandpa said. "Yes, it is..." I said but I got interrupted. "According to my research, there might be an Extraterrestrial's living here!" Jesse said. Peter moans in cringe. "Jesse, aliens aren't real!" Peter said. "Ahem, explain this?" I said as I point at my watch. "Your watch is made by the government, that doesn't count!" Peter said. "Is not!" I said. "Is too!" Peter said. "Is not!" I said. "Boys, you're both pretty. Stop it." Gwen said. "I'm going for walk... to get fire wood." I said. I started walking into the forest. 20 minutes later, the sky was getting dark. "It's getting late, I need to start coming back." I said. I looked around and realized that I was lost. "It's okay, I can just use Fluttermoth to locate where they are." I said. I started twisting the Omnitrix as I was selecting an alien. But then I came across an alien I don't recognize. "Hey, a new guy! And it has wings! That might work." I said. I pushed the button and then I started to feel pain. This transformation hurts! I went down on my knees, and screamed from the pain. My scream turned into a screech.

Gwen POV

We heard a screech coming from the distance. "What was that?" Sarah asked. "It sounded like something is dying." Jesse said. "Oh no, Ben's in trouble! That screech must be where Ben is! We need to find him!" I said. "Okay, be careful." Grandpa said. We all grabbed our flashlights and started looking for Ben. "Okay, let's split up, Peter you go with Jesse, Sarah you come with me." I said. "I have to go with the alien nerd?" Peter said. "Yes!" I said. "Let us know if you find anything." Sarah said. "Okay." Jesse said. Jesse and Peter started walking, Sarah and me started walking.

Jesse POV

"Benjamin, where are you?" Peter called. I looked down and saw footprints. "Footprints?" I said. Then I gasped. "An Extraterrestrial's footprints!" I said. "Don't you start with that!" Peter said. "Nobody asked you, non-believer!" I said. "There's no aliens, that's probably an animal's footprints." Peter said. Then we heard something in the brushes. "What was that?" Peter asked. "It's the alien!" I said. Peter did a facepalm. "Greetings, Extraterrestrial being! We come in peace!" I said. Then Peter took my sword out of my pocket and started pointing it at the brushes. "Whatever you are, don't come any closer! I have a sword and I'm not a afraid to use it!" Peter said. "Did I scared it off?" Peter asked me. Then a loud screech came from behind us. Peter dropped my sword, and we both covered our ears. "My ears! My ears!" I yelled. Then the creature stopped making the noise.

Gwen POV

We were looking around. "Hey, we found something!" Jesse yelled from the distance. We rushed to them. "What is it Jesse?" I asked. He points at a creature. The creature was big, it looked like a bat. It was hanging upside down on a branch. "What is that?" Sarah said. Green goop starts dripping out of the creature. "That's alien slime! I told you it was an extraterrestrial being!" Jesse said. "That's a bat, Jesse." Peter said. "That's the biggest bat I've ever seen." Sarah said. "I'm going to get a closer look." Jesse said. He shines the flashlight at the bat. The bat pulls out it's head, then it led out a intimidating screech. "Hey, are you an extraterrestrial being?" Jesse asked. It scares Jesse by screeching and unravelled it's big wings. Jesse falls to the ground in fear. Then I noticed the Omnitrix symbol on it's chest. "B-Ben?" I asked. "Wait, are you saying that's...? Oh, that's explains the extraterrestrial being." Jesse said. "We were looking all over for you!" I said. Then Peter started laughing at him. "What's with your face, Benjamin? Did you eat a poison berry or something?" Peter said. Ben got mad and started screeching very loud. We covered all our ears. "Peter, take it back!" Jesse yelled. "Ben calm down, he just joking!" I yelled. Ben stops screeching and flew above us and started swooping down to Peter. I guard him and Ben's claws scraped my right upper arm. Blood starts coming out of the cut. "Ow! What was that for?" I said. Ben screeched. "Uh, guys, I don't think he recognize us." Jesse said. Ben started to fly away. "Where do you think you're going? Come back here, doofus!" I yelled. I growled then I started to feel pain from the craw mark on my upper arm. "Come on let's go back to camp." Sarah said. Grandpa was wrapping up my upper arm. "So who attacked you?" Grandpa asked. "It was Ben, he had a new alien." I said. "Ben? Why did he attacked you?" Grandpa asked. "Ben's new alien had a mind of its own. He didn't recognize us." Jesse said. "Don't worry, when he transforms back, he'll come back." Grandpa said.

Ben POV

After I transformed into my new alien, everything went black. It's like I fell asleep. I started hearing the sound of the Omnitrix beeping. As I transformed back, I opened my eyes and noticed I was in the air. I started falling and hit the ground. I skinned my knee as I fell. "Ow..." I said. As I was sitting down holding my knee, I looked around. "What just happened?" I said. I started hearing familiar voices. The campsite must be close by. I got up and started walking. But I was limping at the same time. I made it to the campsite. "Hey, Ben is back." Sarah said. "Ben!" Gwen said as she runs at me and hugs me. I notice the bandage wrap on her upper arm. I could see blood through it. "Cuz, what happened to your arm?" I asked. They all stared at me. "Wait, I did that?" I asked. "Uh, yeah. You were that monster that was attacking us, remember?" Peter said. I shook my head. "I don't remember it." I said. "He must have not remember any of it when he was that alien." Jesse said. "So you were saying that I attacked you? I'm very sorry, Gwen." I apologized. "It's okay." Gwen said. She notice my skinned knee. "Looks like you also got hurt." Gwen said. "Yeah, I just fell, I'll be fine." I said.

Felix was sleeping on Grandpa's lap. "So, what did my new alien looked like?" I asked. "Your were a bat like alien." Jesse said. "It's a monster, not an alien." Peter said. "And it made a screeching sound that almost made us deaf." Sarah said. "Like a siren." Gwen said. "Siren? Bat? I've got it!" I said. "Got what?" Sarah asked. "That's what I'll call you! Sirenbat!" I said. "Sirenbat? That's a lame na..." Peter said but Jesse interrupted. "I love that name!" Jesse said. "Alien presence detected." The Omnitrix said in a AI like female voice. "What does that mean?" I asked my watch. Then Jesse let out a loud gasped. "There's an Extraterrestrial being nearby! The rumors were true! I've got to see it!" Jesse said. He starts running into the woods. "Wait, Jesse!" Gwen said. "Here I come, mystery alien!" Jesse shouted. "Let's go after him." Sarah said. "Right, Felix, let's go!" I said. Felix woke up and we started chasing him. "I'll stay here." Peter said. "Can I tell you a story?" Grandpa asked. "Oh, sure." Peter said.

Jesse was running then he bumped into the alien. "Hey! Watch where your going, human!" The alien said. "Oh, it's a talking rat." Jesse said. "Me? A rat? I'M NOT A RAT!" The alien said. "Then what are you?" Jesse asked. "I'm an alien from the Null Void." The alien said. "Uh are you sure you're a Extraterrestrial being? And what's a Null Void?" Jesse asked. "Jesse! Don't run off like that!" I said. I looked at the alien and recognize him. "HUH? ARGIT?!" I said. "BEN TENNYSON?!" Argit said. "What are you doing here?!" We both exclaimed. "It none of your concern, Tennyson." Argit said as he pulls out a cigarette. "He smokes?" Jesse asked. "So?" Argit said. "What are you doing here?" Argit said. "I moved here, who sent you?" I said. "It's none of your business." Argit said. I grabbed him by the hoodie, causing him to drop his cigarette. "Look at me in the eyes and tell me. WHO SENT YOU?" I said trying to be imitating. "It was the Anti-Plumberz." Argit said. "The Anti-Plumberz?" Gwen said. "They told me to fetch a alien." Argit said. "What kind of alien?" I asked. "Some kind of canine?" Argit said. My eyes went wide, I immediately knew what he was talking about. "Oh no, Felix!" I said. "Who's Felix? Agh!" Argit said as I dropped him. I rushed to Felix. "Felix, you're in danger. Go back into the Rustbucket, now!" I said. "Hey, that's the dog!" Argit said. "Felix, run!" I said. Argit starts chasing Felix. "I need to help him! It's Hero Time!" I said. Felix summons the Alpha key. I put the key into the Omnitrix.

Alpha mode activated

I started to transform but then I started to lose mind when I transformed. "Oh, it's Sirenbat!" I thought. I became Alpha Sirenbat and my alien grabbed hold on Argit and flew up to the air. "Agh! That's high! Too high!" Argit panicked. "Ben, buddy, are you seriously going to kill me?" Argit said. I heard Argit pleading for his life. I tried take control. "Sirenbat, stop! Murdering isn't right!" I yelled in my head. Sirenbat ignored me and Argit, he screech at Argit as he covers his ears. "MIRSY! MIRSY!" Argit cried. Sirenbat drops him then I felt to be under controlled. I swooped down and catch him and slowly put him on the ground. "Thank you, Ben, thank you!" Argit stuttered in fear. "Have you learned your lesson?" I asked. I transformed back then I let out an exhausted sigh, I quickly pulled myself together. I picked up Felix and confronted Argit. "My job is too protect Felix and the Omnitrix! And someday I will bring the Anti-Plumberz back to justice!" I said. We went back to the campsite and told Grandpa everything. Then I got into my tent. Felix snuggles up to me and goes to sleep. "Felix, I will not let the Anti-Plumberz capture you, I will protect you, I promise." I said as I pet his head.