Through The Omniverse Part 1 (S3, Ep9)

Narrator

Earth 68 (Classic Ben 10)

Vilgax was building a machine to the Omniverse. It was 97% complete. "With this I can destroy every Ben Tennyson in the Multiverse!" Vilgax said. Then all of a sudden, the Rustbucket crashes into the building. Classic Max was driving. Classic Ben and Gwen came out of the Rustbucket. "Whatever you're going to do Vilgax, we will stop you!" Gwen said. "It's Hero Time!" Ben said. He hits the Omnitrix and transformed into Four Arms. They started to fight, Max got out and joined them. The machine was complete and a portal opened up. "It's done." Vilgax said. "What are you trying to do?" Ben asked. "Making every version of you go extinct!" Vilgax said. He goes through the portal. "Hey, get back here coward!" Ben said. He starts running towards the portal. "Ben, no!" Gwen and Max said. Ben goes through the portal and then the portal closes. Gwen and Max stood there in disbelief. "Where did Ben go?" Gwen asked. "Somewhere Vilgax wanted to go." Max said.

Earth 156 (Ben 10: Monsters & Aliens)

Ben POV

It was the last day of school before fall break, I was on my desk writing something. "Hey Ben, what are you doing?" Jesse asked. "Oh it's nothing, I just planning to do stuff for the break." I said. "Like going on a road trip? Like what you, Gwen, and your grandfather use to do?" Jesse said. "I don't know, it's just road trips won't be the same without him." I said. Jesse just remembered that Grandpa Max passed a few months ago. "Oh, yeah." Jesse said. "Help! There's a big weird-looking German Shepard chasing me!" A girl yelled from the hallway. When she said "big weird-looking German Shepard" I immediately knew who she was talking about. "Ah oh." Me and Jesse said as we looked at each other. We rushed to the main lobby to find Felix chasing a female student. Felix grew incredibly fast, he was just a puppy two weeks ago. "Oh no Felix, you're not supposed to be here!" I said. "Ben, is that your dog?" A girl right next to me asked. "Uh, yeah." I said. "Call your dog! Emily has Cynophobia." The girl said. "Oh, got it." I said. I whistled to get his attention. "Felix, come here boy!" I called. Felix saw me and let out a low alien bark and ran to me. Then he jumped on me. Since he was all grown up, his weight causes me to fall. He starts licking my face. I started laughing. "Cut it out! I get it, you're happy to see me!" I giggled. "Wow Felix, you're a lot bigger than the last time I saw you." Jesse said.

I was in my bedroom, I got a call from Azmuth on my computer. I answered it, and Azmuth pops up on the screen. "Hey, Azmuth." I said. "How's Felix?" Azmuth asked. I looked over at Felix, he was on my rug playing with his favorite squeaky toy since he was a puppy. I smiled. "He doing great, he's full grown now." I said. "Excellent, the reason I gave Felix to you was to unlock a power in the Omnitrix, known as Alpha mode." Azmuth said. "Yeah, I figured." I said. "Well once Felix got older, he is now able to upgrade the Alpha ability." Azmuth said. "Upgrade? Cool! What kind of upgrade?" I asked. Then Azmuth got an alert. "What's happening there?" I asked. "It seems that an extra-dimensional being is coming for you." Azmuth said. "Me?" I said. Then a loud boom came from my neighborhood. I looked through the window and saw something at the end of my street. "Something here! Gotta go!" I said as I hanged up. "Come on, Felix!" I said. Felix barks in agreement. I grabbed my hoodie out of my closet and put on. We rushed downstairs, I started to put my shoes on. "Ben, where are you going?" Mom asked. "Going to save the world." I said. "Well take a granola bar with you to give you energy." Mom said as she tosses a granola bar at me. I caught it then opened the door. "Thanks Mom, bye I love you." I said as I left the house. "Hmm, according to the compass, this world's Ben Tennyson lives here." Classic Vilgax said. I went outside. "Vilgax? What's he doing here? Probably to take my Omnitrix again. But he seems to be a bit... different." I said. Felix starts barking and running towards Vilgax. "Felix, come back!" I said. Felix was barking at Vilgax. "A dog?" Vilgax said. Then he noticed the Omnitrix symbol on his collar. "Ben Tennyson, there you are!" Vilgax said. He starts attacking Felix. "Felix! Leave him alone Vilgax!" I said. "Oh, so you're Ben Tennyson. I thought you were this dog." Vilgax said. "What are you talking about? You know Felix is not me!" I said. "I'm not your Vilgax." Vilgax said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "I'm from another dimension, and I'm here to kill all Ben Tennysons!" Vilgax said. "All Ben Tennysons?" I asked. "EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. Starting with you!" Vilgax said. I dodge his attack. "You might be from another dimension, but you're not going to murder me, myself, or I!" I said. "Felix, it's hero time!" I said. Felix tries to summon the key but nothing happened. "Uh Felix, it's hero time." I said as I grunted my teeth. "Sad." Vilgax said. He attacks me, but I dodged it again. "That's okay, I can defeat you without Alpha mode." I said. I hit the Omnitrix and turned into Fluttermoth. I flew above him, Vilgax uses his laser eyes. I tried to avoid them, then I used my telekinesis on him. Felix starts biting his leg. "Ow! You stupid alien mutt!" Vilgax said. He laser eye beams Felix. Felix whines and roles back. "FELIX!!!" I yelled. I rushed to my injured dog. "Are you okay, boy?" I asked. Felix let's out a weak whine. My alien insect body starts to boil with rage. I looked at Vilgax with a angry look in my eyes. "HOW DARE YOU!!!" I yelled. Started uses my telekinesis to the extreme. And blast Vilgax and knocked him down. I transformed back, and looked over at Felix. "Ow. That's going to leave a mark." Felix said. I was shocked. "F-Felix? You can talk?!" I said. "Huh, wait, you can understand me?" Felix asked. I nodded. "Okay, this is freaky." Felix said. "It might be a new power." I said. "Probably." Felix said. "But are you okay?" I asked. "Just a little booze, I'll be fine." Felix said. I sighed in relief. "Come on, we need to get to tell Gwen about this!" I said.  As we rushed to her house, I bumped into someone. I fell down and rubbed my chest. "I'm very sorry about... WHAT THE??" I said as I looked at the person. The person looked like me but... younger. "Hey, watch where you're going!" The boy said as he rubs his head. He looks at me and we stared at each other for a second and then we both point at each other. "Who are you?" We both said. "Uh, Ben Tennyson." I said. "Wait, you can't be Ben Tennyson, I'm Ben Tennyson! You're just an imposter!" The boy said. "Okay, let's not get aggressive..." I said. "Shut it, fake me!" Young Ben interrupted. He hits his own Omnitrix and turned into Heatblast. He starts shooting fire balls at me. I dodged it and transforms into Sirenbat. I flew up as Felix watches me from below. I hid in the trees. "Where are you fake me? Fight me face to face!" Young Ben said. I let out a loud screech, causing him to lose his balance. He collapsed to the ground and transforms back. I stopped making noise. As he uncovers his ears, he still hears ringing in his ears. "He might be from the same dimension as the Vilgax that attacked me, it has to be, it's the perfect explanation for what's going on." I thought. I got out the tree and transforms back. Young Ben takes steps back and growls at me as he taps his Omnitrix. "Don't worry Ben, I'm not your enemy. I'm not a fake, I AM Ben Tennyson. Your probably from a different dimension." I said. "Wait, I'm in a different dimension?" Young Ben said.

To be continued...

Ben 10: Monsters & Aliens जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें