𝐒𝐎 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎'𝐒 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓?

(p.s. Theo girlies rise up—you're about to slay the Draco girlies this chapter)

third person pov

' jealousy, jealousy '

When Theo arrived with his father in Venezuela it was early morning, the sun blazing heat that he could feel through the thin white button down, grateful for the short sleeves but he dealt with heat much better than the rest of the lot.

He took to secretly helping Elva move luggage in, losing his father in the process. Once finished he waltzed into the main hall which was brightly lit from the sheer ceilings, mindlessly fixing the belt over the black slacks before checking his watch—the time zone was always so confusing. Very suddenly, the sound of mixed boisterous laughter filled his ears.

He looked up and locked eyes with Narcissa, grumbling to himself with the knowledge he now had to greet everyone.

"Oh Theodore!" Narcissa Malfoy squealed, rushing toward him drunkenly and making his head fully turn up. "Your father said he lost you!"

"Took a tour of the island" he teased, gently hugging the woman and spotting a group of people he didn't wish to see watching him with scrutinizing eyes and looking more pompous than ever as their colorful jewels hung.

In a circle by the unused poker table stood both elder Malfoy's, Walburga Black, Theodore Nott Sr. and an older women he didn't recognize.

"That quick?! Impossible!" Narcissa gawked as she pulled back and held his arms, Walburga cutting in with a sharp voice.

"He's being sarcastic Narcissa—the boy doesn't know how to speak normally. It's a brain deficiency"

"Always the pleasure Walburga" he called over the mothers shoulder, rolling his eyes after.

Narcissa laughed it off, tugging him over to the adults but Walburga couldn't resist replying, "Wish I could say the same—have you seen my granddaughter? She seems to be avoiding me since I arrived an hour ago with Whitman"

Yeah, no wonder.

Theo didn't reply, jaw ticking in annoyance because the only thing he wanted to do was find Rose but instead here he was, suddenly feeling violent again.

"Theodore," Abraxas smiled before gesturing to the greying woman next to him, "This is Dahlia—old friend"

He slid his hands into his pockets, giving her a curt nod as his eyes wandered around to the mass of magical plants spread around.

"Nice to meet you' Theodore" Dahlia spoke with a thick Russian accent, giving away this was no old friend—someone all of their parents were obviously doing business with. Her fingers ran down his chest before he could suddenly jerk away with widened eyes, "He is very handsome"

"And a child" Theo cut in sharply as he dusted himself off as if she left a trace, suddenly having horrible flashbacks of women like this—the ones Narcissa and Miss Zabini always kept far from the boys. "Excuse me" he spat before dipping off quickly, swallowing down the bile in his throat.

When he made it out to the sandstone pool area he found Whitman and Draco leaning against the railing, next to the gate that connected to the wooden steps which lead onto the empty beach.

He hooked his arms around both boys neck, able to do so easily for the inch or two of height he had on them—they both jumped in surprise before relaxing.

"So...." Theo dragged out, "What are you two watching?"

Whitman replied first, "Trying to figure out how to get Ro out of the water before Walburga flips her lid"