Icy demon

Thought of this last night and now I have to do it.
This story isn't really canon. Your dad and Demon Bull king are best friends(kinda) and youe dad decided to visit him and bring you along.
I haven't watched LMK, still plan to.
Also giving the reader the same personality as Tomioka Giyuu because why not?(we can tell what my fav anime is💀)

-------------------------

Bull King, Iron Fan and Redson were just minding their business when all of a sudden the floors became slippery, "Ice?" Redson questioned. Bull king groaned as he knew who it was, "Bull King, buddy! Long time no see!"

A man with blue skin and icy hair barged in the room, "Who are you, peasant! And what are--" Bull king cut his son off. "This is, Xuě," he said. Xuě did a small bow before walking toward his friend.

"How did you too meet, exactly?" Iron fan asked. "Well, you see. I was an extrovert, he was an introvert. I literally just found him and decided that he was my best friend," Xuě explained. "And you're okay with being friends with an ice demon?" Redson asked his father.

"I mean, he never said anything about it," Xuě chuckled before feeling his phone vibrate. Someone was calling him, "Hello?" He asnwered the phone. "You left me outside the door.." a voice said from over the phone.

"Oh crap, sorry hun," he hung up the phone and opened the door. "Another one?" Redson scoffed as someone with (h/l) (h/c) hair, (s/c) skin and (e/c) eyes walked in.

 "Another one?" Redson scoffed as someone with (h/l) (h/c) hair, (s/c) skin and (e/c) eyes walked in

(ur outfit)

"Thank you, father," they said. "No problem, everyone, this is my child. Their name is Y/n" Xuě said with a smile. "Why'd you say 'child', can you not just call her/him your daughter/son?" Iron fan asked.

"Oh..uh," you father looked at you for permission to tell them. You nodded, "They are non-binary," he said. "Oh...yeah, that makes more sense," Iron fan smiled. As you watched your father talk you felt eyes on you.

"Redson, Xuěhua, you two can go around the city or something while I catch up with Bull King," Xuě told you. You nodded as you got up and walked out the door, "Huh?"

Xuě looked at Redson, "Xuěhua, it's a nickname for Y/n, it means snowfla-"

"I don't care about the name! You expect me to walk around with an ice demon?" Redson said to Xuě. "Yeah?"

Redson groaned as he walked out the door. "Wait for me, peasant!"

You ignored his demand and kept walking, "How dare you ignore me!" He yelled as he caught up with you. "Who do you think you are? Ignoring me! Son of The Demon Bull King and Princess Iron Fan!"

* blink *

"Not a talker, huh?"

You had no exprssion on your face. Redson glared at you, "Well?" you said nothing, but walked around him and continued on your path. "Hey!" Redson's hair flared up as he followed behind you.

"Where are we even going?"

You pointed to a noodle shop.. restaurant...yeah. "Oh no! No no no!" Redson yelled, but before he could walk away, you grabbed him by his collar and dragged him into the noodle place.