Cold Soba

"Y/n! Great to see you again, you want the usual?" Mk asked and you nodded. "And--Redson?"

Redson dusted himself off, "I was dragged here," he told MK. "Y/n!" a girl screamed as you were tackled to the ground. "Xing! Get off them!" MK yelled at the girl. "Fine," Xing huffed and helped get up.

"OOoooo, who's this? Your boyfriend~" she teased. "I have no such relationship with this peasant," Redson said to Xing. "Jeez, I was joking," she rolled her eyes and dragged you to a table.

"Sooooo, how ya been?" Xing asked.

* silence *

"Seriously? He said that to her?" she asked in suprise, "What?" Redson questioned. "I can tell what they're telling me by their facial expressions."

"They have no facial expressions."

"Listen, we've been best friends since birth, I know everything. Anyway, Y/n, continue."

-small timeskip-

You got your soba and started eating it. "Are you not gonna eat anything?" Xing asked Redson. Redson shrugged before seeing you push your bowl a little to the side. "They want to share," Xing chuckled.

Xing stopped smiling as another girl sat next to you, "Hi, Y/n!" she poked you. "Let's be friends! Be my friend, Y/n!"

* silence *

"Go away, Shui," Xing told the girl. "Did you know that nobody likes you, Y/n?"

"Didn't you just ask to be their friend?" Redson joined in the conversation. "P-prince Redson!" Shui stammered. "Get out my sight, peasant," Shui quickly nodded and ran away. "Thanks..."

"Oh, it can talk," Redson chuckled. "Anyway, who was that?" Xing groaned, "Some girl who likes teasing Y/n for having a personality of Tomioka from Demon Slayer. She thinks it's funny to act like Kocho, but it's hella annoying."

You hummed in agreement as you took a bite of the soba. "Seems like you're enjoying the cold soba, Redson," MK popped in. "Shut it, noodle boy," Redson replied.