Chapter 17: Fanatical Over Her

Noah that very minute missed the touch, the feeling of being in contact with her lips, softest texture he ever felt over his lips and wanted to properly kiss her, nib her lips in between his teeth, feel her soft lips over his' for the second time, feel every cornor of her mouth with his tongue.

The man who never was a fan of kiss, is craving it like some man in thirst craves for water, but just from single being, Sophia.

But this is all what 'he' wishes for, as for Sophia she was not even ready to accept him let alone kiss him. This is all what happened was just her flow with the moment and not her wish. If he wishes to kiss her or proceed any further he will have to force himself on her, which he can't as he never had. Or could he? What if this flickering spark, that she had lightened in his heart that is taking over his mind, disabling his power to think straight or take correct adjudication, leads him to put the squeeze on himself to do something wrong? With no return.

He never felt like so desperate over something, to do any such things and more specifically he is not devotee of such things but her rejections, her innocence or wholesomeness is pushing him more and more towards being sinful and snatch every last drop of her immaculateness and get every right over her, claim her in every other way possible.

Controlling his urges to pounce over her and have his way with her, he stood up straight from her bed and cleared his throat, resulting her to promptly turn her head back to him. But as soon as her hazel eyes met his silvery full of sins, unrighteous eyes, she felt an urge to hide herself from his intense penetrating sharp gaze that were as if drilling a hole over her heart, the look he gave her when they met for the first time at the flower shop.

Noah at the same time when locked his gaze with her's innocent, taintless pure eyes, felt as if some monster is taking control over his mind giving rise to waking up the beast in him to lash out and do unrightful, unholy acts.

at an instance, Sophia turned her eyes from him, not able to maintain eye contact after what just happened but, Noah as if selled his shame, kept on feasting his eyes with her blushed profile. After few minutes passed, Noah let out a loud long breath to control himself and closed his eyes to cool them down and spoke "I should get going. If you feel hungry there is more poridge in container, have it, but slowly and in less amount because you had stomach empty for a longer period of time and no need to have medicine, after 30 minutes or so a attender will come to remove your IV and deliver the medicines prescribed to you. You'll have to have them from tomorrow's morning."

Sophia nodded her head feeling her thorat dry, not able to say anything and not turning her head to face him. Noah spoke again gazing at her head "I'll send Stefan with meal for you and please start having healthy one and stop with these non nutritious diet. Will you?"

Noah again reciverd a node from her, he spoke again "Don't go to gallery and cafè, I have asked for a day off on your behalf."

This time she turned her head to give him respond other that just nodding her head, but kept her gaze down, not finding enough dauntlessness to meet his eyes and spoke "Thank you sir for everything you did."

Suddenly her gaze went to his bruised knuckles and lifting her eyes along with frowned brows meet his sea cool eyes and spoke "Sir, what happened to your hand?"

Noah lifted his hand to see what she is bespeaking to with furrow between his eyes and found bruises. He chuckled remembering what he did few hours ago and spoke "Nothing, brought someone's brain to the right place."

3 Hours Ago:

"What have caused her this condition?"

Noah asked in a heavy dark voice sitting royaly on a chair placed beside Sophia's bed, where she was laying lifeless, unconsciously.