Chapter 49: Illusion

“Care to discuss.”
Noah put a question in front of Sophia in a austere voice and inchmeal, colour from her face lightened, fading many shades up.
“Actually, I was about to tell you about the same.”
Sophia wending her way near Noah, had his hands on her own, which he in double quick time brushed off and took steps back.
“And exactly when?”
Noah tried to be patient for Sophia to throw acknowledgement regarding the same, before speaking up again.
“Were you even intended to tell me?”
Sophia persist in being absolute hushed, not emitting even a single word. Her stroke of luck in loved life has messed around in a dissonant game with her.
Just when she thought the whole shooting match has turned felicitous and she is finally primed to find happiness with her husband, she is discovered of hiding things she should have conversed about before using it.
“I am not ready yet, to take things at a greater distance. Before taking any further step I wish to be sure about us.”
“What more of surety do you wish for Sophia?”
Noah growled like a thunder engendering Sophia to recoil.
“From where did you get these.”
To his enquiry, she extanded unspeaking. The way she thought him, she made self assumptions that he might have changed, changed for good, changed for their best future, together.
But no, he haven’t. His anger issues his rage and wrath are still the unvaried. And the impersonation she had of him, she tried to burry deep down in herself is leisurely slinking and surfacing up.
“Sophia? From where did you got these?”
Noah repeated himself and screamed at Sophia’s zoning out face.
“I-I made an appointment with gynae.”
Sophia at the length, let it out, stammering and with extremely difficulty.
“You could have told me to use protection.”
Noah spoke this time in a exceptionally in a low tone, as if is hurt intensely.
“It doesn’t make any difference Noah.”
Sophia tried to make him understand that everything is still alright and can be handled.
“It does.”
Sophia again tried to approach him but his grumble stopped her midway.
“I thought you are ready for our future, our family, Sophia you gave me wrong indications.”
“You could have asked that very night, or the other day or any time. When I can wait for you this long I could have waited to begin a family few more moments.”
“Even when like a stupid I confessed everything to you, you didn’t uttered a single word.”
Rather than answering back to him, Sophia walked near Noah and spoke holding his hands to her cheeks.
“I know, it was your right to know about this, I am really sorry I didn’t informed you. Please give me some time everything will be alright.”
But rather than calming his nerves down, Sophia asking for some time added fuel to Noah’s anger and he growled.
“What time do you need Sophia? Why is it always me who have to wait for you? To marry you, to fall in love with me, to have a family with you?”
“Why is it always me on the other side waiting for you.”
This time, Noah got on Sophia’s nerve and she herself shouted out loudly more willingly than handling the situation maturely.
“Noah, world doesn’t work like this. Our relationship would have been totally different if you had not tried to rape me that night. We would have been happy.”
“Why can’t you choose the easy path and always go for a tough one?”
Noah asked Sophia.
“Why can’t you let people decide for their life and stop overpowering them in every decision. You never waited for me except for one thing. You forced me to marry you, I never wished to be your wife.”
“You never liked me.”
Noah whispered.
“You just have an inclination for me, that too because you have made up your mind that you have to cross your life with me.”
“What?”
Sophia retrieved, not able to believ how Noah is making assupmtions.
“Yes, this is what is happening right? You claimed me that you have finally started to like me and now look at how you are blaming me. I forced you? Fine I am ready to accept my doing. Can you accept yours doings Sophia? How you are not falling in love with me rather you are just  getting addicted of me because we live together.”
“No.”
Sophia spoke in between her sobs. She was sure about her feelings for Noah and now being condemned of her getting addicted, hurt her feelings.
Her sub conscious mind was not able to accept this form of Noah.
“I do like you.”
Sophia spoke with a tremble in her voice.
“You don’t. Stop lying for the fucking sake Sophia.”
Noah rumbled causing the window’s to vibrate under his thunderous voice and Sophia to flinch.
“Yeah true I forced you. But what you did Sophia? It was always you whom you thought about, always you and never us. Your choices, your wishes, your time and adjustment and your future.”
“It’s never us, never me and you, our wedding, our future, our family.”
“I know I did wrong, but I apologised, I asked for forgiveness,  I am even ready to give you mandatory time but again you are back to our past and I forced. You never wanted to move on, you never wished to be with me. Even now you are just adjusting, not liking me.”

“Why am I always on the waiting end Sophia?”
Noah looked at Sophia with tired eyes, as if don’t have any energy left in him to fight for his rights any more.
“Why is it always me begging for other’s love? Why?”
Noah let his body fall on his knee and looked at Sophia with red eyes full of mist.
Sophia approached Noah with slow steps and held his body in her arms.
“I won’t bring up our past anymore. I am sorry.”
“Even now you are not understanding the issue Sophia.”
Noah spoke brushing her to the side and looking directly in her eyes he spoke.
“I don’t want you to give up or stop expressing yourself, I want you to move on to our better future and genuinely love me.”
Getting up from floor he spoke.
“But I can see, you can’t do that.”
Saying his part, Noah begin to walk out of the room but Sophia held him from back not letting him move.
“Sophia leave me.”
“No. Where are you going?”
“Leave me. I am not in correct mental state to be with you.”
“Noah please talk to me, we can sort this out, it’s no big deal believe me.”
Coming in front of Noah, Sophia held Noah’s face in her palm and tried to explain him crying and tears smearing her beautiful face.
“There is nothing to talk about.”
Noah spoke trying to make Sophia leave his face.
“There is Noah. You always claim me as your wife, don’t you? We should sort every misunderstanding than and there.”
“This is what you think Sophia, only taking me as your husband, sorting everything out for sake of your mental peace. Nothing else. Nothing more.”
Sophia let her hands slide to her side and spoke in a soft sob.
“That’s not true. I do like you, Noah.”
“I wish that to be true.”
Noah walked past Sophia and standing near door he spoke again.
“Don’t worry I will be back by tomorrow’s morning for our flight. You will be safe and sound in your city Mrs Taylor.”
Noah walked out of the room, letting the poison saturate and disperse in their relation, dropped by Julia.

Hey my lovely readers,
I wish you all to be fine.
I have a polite and fine request, please before judging actions of Noah or my way of proceeding the chapters, do see how Julia implanted self doubt in Noah’s mind.
I hope you like the chapter and holding tightly for getting everything sorted.

Thank you,
Your author,,
~Galen_Yana...♡