Chapter 30: To Get His' Mitts On Her

After Noah had took himself off from her apartment, first and foremost thing that Sophia did was to make her bedroom's door secure by fastening it and clothe herself in her teas and shorts. Subsequently, she was done with that, her legs carried her in double quick time out of the main door the get the drift of how he was able to gain an access.

Getting out, she got under way to prod the lock and after poking for sometimes, she got her self in the setting screen display and found only one retinal scan, that also to be her's. That over and above made her think, how come he pass the door if it's installed with only her scan? Did she put out of her mind to secure it properly and remembers it falsely?

Letting out a loud warm breath and setting everything back,when all of a sudden, her index finger touched a part of screen, causing a finger imprint to be formed on it and "No match found" flashed on screen.

Terror was clearly and slowly snowed under her racing heart and her hazel eyes twitched. With trepidation in her widened eyes, she kept on scrutinizing at what came infront of her. She let go the lock at once and taking few steps back, she stood far-off looking at it as if it to be some kind of ticking bomb.

Sophia turned white as sheet as if have seen some ghost and opening the door, as soon as she set her foot in the apartment, like a mad girl she got down to buisness to fish around to find something to impede from anyone to open the door.

Arranging stools, chairs, small table and various other similar things, she thought of making her way across the night in one way or other.

But she didn't sleep a wink, rather she ensconced herself in a stool present in the kitchen-diner area and kept her gaze fixed at the direction of the door.

She didn't shed a drop of tear, after what have occured today, rather she tried her best to remain vehement and support herself with everything she have in her.

After sometimes, she emerged to make a sense of being sleepy and her lashes initiated to get heavy. Leaning her head in the platform itself, she let sleep take over her alertness and catch some Zs.

When morning crawled up the sky, she woke up by the sound of her buzzing alarm and found herself still leaning to the kitchen-diner platform with drooling saliva, and all cramped up and tensed muscles. Even with all the stress she was going through, indeed had a good sleep because of the wear she went under all day long.

After gaining complete consciousness and coming out of the state of sleepiness she was in, first thing she did was to go like lightening to the main door, to catch a glimpse at the state of it and it was in a perfect condition as she left it last night. She started at it for some times before walking in to her bedroom, making her own little master plan of how to escape and show a clear pair of heels.

After freshening herself up along with having a bath and preparing herself in a fit state for work, she made her way to the gallery for her part-time. When lunch time got there, she gave a call to Lisa.

"Yes sweetie."

Lisa responded with a cheery sweet reply, as soon as she answered the call.

"Lisa can you meet me today at cafè?" Sophia kept her point straight away infront of Lisa.

"Sure. Everything's fine?" Lisa enquired with overwrought in her voice.

"Yes it is, I just want to assemble with you regarding some important issues I have to resolve."

"Okay. I'll be there by six to seven P.M."

After hanging up her call, Sophia for one more time got herself indulged in her work and today an hour before her time to decamp from the gallery, she stood up wrapping up her work and took her leave walking out.